Air Conditioner maintenance
Importance of AC Tune-ups.
Your HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) system is probably the most expensive system in your home. Between the cost of all the hardware and the hours it takes to properly install all the components, your cooling and heating system is a major investment in comfort. So why wouldn't you spend a little bit of money each year to keep it running properly?
Maintain your HVAC system. You don’t think twice about getting the oil in your car changed every 3,000 miles. And unlike your vehicle, your home actually increases in value. The better shape it’s in, the more it’s worth. Needless to say, it’s worth it to perform regular AC maintenance of your HVAC system. Some things you can do yourself, such as changing your filters regularly - but other things require a trained technician.
Professional Air Conditioning System Inspection. For optimal system performance it’s important to have your air conditioning system inspected and an AC tune-up each season. Call ARS®/Rescue Rooter®, your local home comfort specialists, to keep your system running right all year round.
A complete ARS®/Rescue Rooter® AC tune-up includes all these services for one low price:
Your service representative will present a completed Tune-Up Checklist upon completion of your AC Tune-Up and share any concerns or recommendations about your air conditioning system.
- Inspect coolant levels and pressure—to ensure your system runs at peak efficiency
- Calibrate thermostat(s) and check proper cycle and temperature—to improve comfort and control
- Inspect and tighten wiring, contacts, capacitors and relays—to avoid expensive repairs
- Ensure the evaporator coil is clean
- Ensure the condensate drain is clear
- Inspect and clean the condenser
- Inspect the outdoor disconnect
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades; lubricate if needed
- Check compressor amps at startup
- Plus more safety and efficiency checks
Protect your HVAC investment with regular heating and air conditioner maintenance under our Home Service Plan.
Contact your local ARS®/Rescue Rooter® heating and air conditioning specialist today to learn just how affordable it is to properly maintain your air conditioning system.