Fabulous Fall TipsIt’s that lovely time of the year when the leaves are changing and temperatures are getting cooler. With the change in seasons comes a change in home maintenance. When going from summer to fall, you want to make sure you and your home are ready for the change in weather. If you take good care of it year round, you can save some money in the long run. Here are some simple tips to make sure your home is fall ready!
- Pipe insulation is key! It helps prevent freezing when temperatures drop.
- Sealing any drafts can increase your home’s energy efficiency by keeping the warm air inside your home.
- Check and replace the air filters in your HVAC unit according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Cleaning those clogged gutters ensures no messy problems seeping into your home.
- By turning your ceiling fans clockwise, it helps circulate warm air throughout your home.
- Covered outside hose bibs help keep those outdoor faucets and pipes from freezing.
ARS®/Rescue Rooter® offers a variety of home maintenance and repair services to help keep your household running smoothly. Call 1-800-277-9400 today to speak to one of our professionals about your needs.