- Plumbing Repair
- Plumbing Installation
- Sewer and Water Line Repair
- Drain Services and Repair
- Plumbing Preventive Maintenance
Sooner or later, the drainpipes in your home suffer from accumulated wear and tear—years of grease, hair, soap scum, and the occasional earring or small toy. Because of this everyday usage, you can expect that your plumbing pipes won’t drain like they did when they were new. That’s where ARS/Rescue Rooter can help. Our Scour Jet® service is designed to clean out your pipes and get them working like new again.
Cleaning drains the right way
It’s easy to take your drains and pipes for granted. That is until they start to get so clogged up that water can no longer flow freely and you’re left with standing water that drains slowly, if at all. Unless you’re regularly using a drain maintainer like DrainRight®, there’s no way to completely prevent build up, but you can quickly and safely get your pipes back to near-original capacity with our unique Scour Jet® service, a high-pressure cleaning process that:
- Removes years of debris that can build up in your drainpipes
- Blasts your lines clean so they run like new
- Is safe for all types of plumbing
- Is backed by a one-year warranty (call for complete details)
Are you interested in getting your pipes draining like new again? Give ARS/Rescue Rooter a call at 866-399-2885 to find out how we can help.