- Plumbing Repair
- Plumbing Installation
- Sewer and Water Line Repair
- Drain Services and Repair
- Plumbing Preventive Maintenance
Plumbing Home Service Plans
Remembering to keep up with regular plumbing maintenance isn’t always easy. As a homeowner, you have plenty to worry about as it is. So why not sign up for a Home Service Plan and leave the preventative maintenance and plumbing check-ups to the experts at ARS/Rescue Rooter?
Keeping your plumbing regular
Preventative maintenance can be extremely helpful in avoiding major costs and inconvenience over time. ARS/Rescue Rooter thoroughly inspects your home’s plumbing systems for safety and operational concerns. Additionally, we flush and inspect your water heater to keep it operating properly and efficiently. Ensure your home’s plumbing systems stay in top shape year-round with our Home Service Plan.
There are many benefits of preventative maintenance, including:
- Helps avert costly disasters
- Increases water heater efficiency
- Improves plumbing performance
- Helps prevent plumbing problems
- Extends water heater lifespan
- Improves water heater safety
Your Plumbing Home Service Plan* includes:
- Annual water heater safety inspection
- Annual inspection of your home’s plumbing systems
- Priority emergency service within two hours of your call*
- Preferred pricing on service, repair, installation, and after-hours charges
- One-year warranty on repair parts and labor
- Flexible payment plans—pay annually or monthly by credit card/debit card**
- National flexibility—move anywhere within our service areas and continue to utilize our services for your new home.
Take the pressure off with a home service plan from ARS/Rescue Rooter. We’ll make sure your plumbing is running smoothly. Give us a call any time, day or night at 866-399-2885 to find out more.
*Some restrictions apply. See service center for details. Customer is responsible for any additional service work provided outside the scope of the Home Service Plan (HSP). The condition of the heating, air conditioning, or plumbing systems will be reported at the time of maintenance service, but does not imply any warranties to their performance in the future. Customer may receive notice of schedule for Home Service Plan maintenance services by means of automated phone dialing systems. Service under this Home Service Plan shall continue until terminated by either party upon thirty (30) days prior written notice, provided the Company may discontinue service at any time in the event of non-payment by customer.
**Monthly amounts must be paid by credit/debit card or automatic bank withdrawal. Not valid with any other offers or discounts.