AC Installation from ARS/Rescue Rooter Raleigh
AC Installation in Raleigh, NC
Broken air conditioner or heat pump? Have you already had it checked, but it’s going to be costly to repair? Or are you looking for relief from high utility bills? Call ARS®/Rescue Rooter®! Our knowledgeable comfort advisors will examine the unique layout of your home and existing ductwork and provide you with a free in-home estimate for a new cooling system for your budget and unique home comfort needs.
For all new air conditioner replacement and installation jobs, we offer: When your new air conditioner or heat pump is ready for installation, our prompt and reliable crew will carefully integrate it into your home. Our expert technicians will respect your belongings, pets, and family by using drop cloths and shoe covers to keep your home and yard clean. In addition, they will thoroughly clean up the work area after the installation is complete.
AC Installation in Raleigh, NC
Maintaining a cool climate is your air conditioning system's only job, but there are ways to ensure it's an energy-efficient process that reduces your energy bills in the long term. Geothermal pumps, for example, are generally quieter, more efficient, and require less maintenance than their air-source equivalents, but they also have greater setup costs. Deciding on an air conditioner according to your specific expectations will make sure you're receiving your money's worth.Replacing an old, energy-guzzling air conditioner with a new high-efficiency system can provide you with an excellent return on investment by lowering your utility bills. Every day, we depend on our air conditioners to keep our homes and families cool in the summer, so it’s important to make sure there is a cooling system in place that will convert as much energy into cool air as possible.
AC Installation Process
The most appropriate air conditioning system depends not only on the layout of your home but also your cooling and temperature preferences. After looking at your current setup and discussing your specifications, our HVAC technicians can help you determine the ideal system for you. Whichever system you choose, we'll install it the right way and make sure your comfort is always assured no matter how hot and humid it gets outside.
1. Free In-Home Consultation with One of Our Comfort Advisors
- This appointment will be made during a day and time most convenient for you.
- Our Comfort Advisor will call ahead to let you know they are on their way.
- Upon arrival, they will talk through your specific needs and budget. They will also analyze your current system and home’s structure.
- Once they gather all of the information they need, they will develop a proposal outlining various system options. These options will have fixed pricing.
- They will also make you aware of any special company, manufacturer or federal discounts and/or incentives.
- If you choose ARS/Rescue Rooter for your new system, they’ll arrange a date at your convenience for installation.
2. Your New System Installation
- Materials will be delivered to our warehouse in advance, reviewed for accuracy, and loaded onto one of our installation trucks. We want our crews to be completely prepared to start working on your new system installation as soon as they arrive at your home.
- Before our installation crews begin, our lead mechanic will talk to you about the overall process and answer any questions you may have.
- Our crews will then cover carpets, flooring and other materials with drop cloths to minimize dirt and damage to your property.
- Upon completion, our lead mechanic will explain how to use your new system and answer any additional questions you may have.
3. Exceptional Service Guarantee and Future Peace of Mind
- Even though your new installation is completed, we still want to ensure everything continues to work as it should. We stand behind every new system installation with our 100% Exceptional Service Guarantee. If you have any problems, questions or concerns after your system installation is completed, we will address and fix them at no charge for one full year.
- We will help you file paperwork for any manufacturer and/or federal rebates you are eligible to receive.
- We will provide you with a (1) Year Home Service Plan for priority service, discounts on additional services and products, and annual Preventative Maintenance on your new system(s).
Save Up to $4,500 on a New HVAC System with our Buy Back Program and available Tax Credits!
Purchase and installation of qualifying HVAC system required. Removal and disposal by Company of pre-existing HVAC system required to receive $1,300 Buy Back credit. Up to $3,200 in Federal tax credits on select systems. Homeowner is responsible to consult with a tax advisor on eligibility. Valid only for residential customers. Not valid with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 12/31/2023.
License # 16701, L.30152
Save Up to $2,000 On a New Water Heater (Tax Credits)
Homeowner may save up to $2,000 in Federal tax credits on select systems. It is the homeowner's responsibility to consult with tax advisors on eligibility. Valid only for residential customers. Not valid with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited . Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 12/31/2023.
License # 16701, L.30152