AC Installation from ARS/Rescue Rooter Raleigh
AC Installation in Raleigh, NC
Broken air conditioner or heat pump? Have you already had it checked, but it’s going to be costly to repair? Or are you looking for relief from high utility bills? Call ARS®/Rescue Rooter®! Our knowledgeable comfort advisors will examine the unique layout of your home and existing ductwork and provide you with a free in-home estimate for a new cooling system for your budget and unique home comfort needs.
For all new air conditioner replacement and installation jobs, we offer: When your new air conditioner or heat pump is ready for installation, our prompt and reliable crew will carefully integrate it into your home. Our expert technicians will respect your belongings, pets, and family by using drop cloths and shoe covers to keep your home and yard clean. In addition, they will thoroughly clean up the work area after the installation is complete.
AC Installation in Raleigh, NC
Maintaining a cool climate is your air conditioning system's only job, but there are ways to ensure it's an energy-efficient process that reduces your energy bills in the long term. Geothermal pumps, for example, are generally quieter, more efficient, and require less maintenance than their air-source equivalents, but they also have greater setup costs. Deciding on an air conditioner according to your specific expectations will make sure you're receiving your money's worth.Replacing an old, energy-guzzling air conditioner with a new high-efficiency system can provide you with an excellent return on investment by lowering your utility bills. Every day, we depend on our air conditioners to keep our homes and families cool in the summer, so it’s important to make sure there is a cooling system in place that will convert as much energy into cool air as possible.
AC Installation Process
The most appropriate air conditioning system depends not only on the layout of your home but also your cooling and temperature preferences. After looking at your current setup and discussing your specifications, our HVAC technicians can help you determine the ideal system for you. Whichever system you choose, we'll install it the right way and make sure your comfort is always assured no matter how hot and humid it gets outside.
1. Free In-Home Consultation with One of Our Comfort Advisors
- This appointment will be made during a day and time most convenient for you.
- Our Comfort Advisor will call ahead to let you know they are on their way.
- Upon arrival, they will talk through your specific needs and budget. They will also analyze your current system and home’s structure.
- Once they gather all of the information they need, they will develop a proposal outlining various system options. These options will have fixed pricing.
- They will also make you aware of any special company, manufacturer or federal discounts and/or incentives.
- If you choose ARS/Rescue Rooter for your new system, they’ll arrange a date at your convenience for installation.
2. Your New System Installation
- Materials will be delivered to our warehouse in advance, reviewed for accuracy, and loaded onto one of our installation trucks. We want our crews to be completely prepared to start working on your new system installation as soon as they arrive at your home.
- Before our installation crews begin, our lead mechanic will talk to you about the overall process and answer any questions you may have.
- Our crews will then cover carpets, flooring and other materials with drop cloths to minimize dirt and damage to your property.
- Upon completion, our lead mechanic will explain how to use your new system and answer any additional questions you may have.
3. Exceptional Service Guarantee and Future Peace of Mind
- Even though your new installation is completed, we still want to ensure everything continues to work as it should. We stand behind every new system installation with our 100% Exceptional Service Guarantee. If you have any problems, questions or concerns after your system installation is completed, we will address and fix them at no charge for one full year.
- We will help you file paperwork for any manufacturer and/or federal rebates you are eligible to receive.
- We will provide you with a (1) Year Home Service Plan for priority service, discounts on additional services and products, and annual Preventative Maintenance on your new system(s).
Get Up To $1,750 Off A New Cooling And Heating System*
*Purchase and installation of complete heating and cooling system required. Customer will receive $1750 off the purchase of 19+ SEER systems, $1,500 off the purchase of 17-18 SEER systems, $1,000 off the purchase of 16 SEER systems, and $500 off the purchase of 14-15 SEER systems. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 7/31/2021
License # 23253, L.28807
New Systems Starting at $99/month**
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. 9.99% fixed APR, subject to change. Minimum loan amounts apply. Payment example based on a $7,500.00 purchase price with 9.99% APR for 120 months. Interest starts accruing when funds are disbursed. Repayment terms vary from 12 to 144 months. First monthly loan payment due 30 days after funds are disbursed. Valid at participating ARS® Network Locations. Not valid for third party, new commercial or construction customers or with any other offers or discounts, or prior sales or installations. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 7/31/2021
License # 23253, L.28807