Water Heater Repair in Naperville, IL
Water Heater Services in Itasca, IL
If you need reputable water heater repair in Naperville and Schaumburg that won’t let you down, The Irish Plumber has the solutions you’ve been looking for. It’s no secret that a broken water heater can affect everyone in your household and having access to a proven team of plumbers ensures you won’t have to go without hot water for long. Whether it’s a quick repair or a new water heater installation, we will get you the results you need.
When you schedule service online for water heater repair, you can expect:
- 100% guaranteed service with every call
- Industry-leading plumbers that have been background checked and drug tested
- Top-notch customer service from the first call until we are finished work
- Total transparency with our water heater services and pricing
- Flexible financing options to suit your budget
Reliable Water Heater Services in the Naperville Area
If you’re like most homeowners in Naperville and the surrounding area, when your water heater stops working all you want are quick results that last. The longer you have to go without hot water, the more frustrating it gets, which is why it’s a good idea to give us a call at the first sign of trouble. We have a proven track record of fixing all different types of water heater problems and can pinpoint which part of your water heater is causing the problem. Here are some of the common culprits of a broken water heater:
- Having an older water heater that has begun to wear down with age
- Not having the right water pressure in your home
- Mineral build-up inside the tank
- Rust buildup that affects how the water heater functions
- A broken thermostat on the tank
- Loose parts that are causing the water heater to malfunction
- Damaged anode rod
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
It’s easy to take your water heater for granted, but you will notice when it stops working the way it should. Losing hot water entirely is the most obvious sign that you need water heater repair in your Naperville home, but there are more subtle signs that you may be in for trouble shortly. Make sure to give us a call to book an appointment if you notice any of the following signs:
- Periodic blasts of cold water when it should be hot
- Diminished water pressure in the house
- You only get hot water for a short time before it cools off
- There is rusty looking water coming from your faucets
- You notice puddling around your water heater
Maintaining Your Water Heater
Keeping your water heater in good working order year-round is the most effective way to avoid the need for water heater repairs. If you’ve been left without hot water before and know how frustrating it can be or if you don’t ever want to find out, scheduling regular maintenance with us will make a big difference. And if you want an entirely new experience where you can get hot water on demand without the fear of running out, ask us about our tankless water heater service.
$99 Mainline Drain Line Cleaning
Valid for mainline up to 100ft. Proper clean out access required. Not valid in the city of Chicago. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 9/30/2021.
License # TGC007603, 055-034045
$39 Water Heater Tune-Up - Includes Whole Home Plumbing Inspection*
*Additional costs apply for tankless water heaters. See service center for details. Valid at participating ARSÂ® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction customers, with any other offers or discounts, commercial customers or prior sales. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 9/30/2021.
License # TGC007603, 055-034045