Sewer Line Repair in Long Beach
Sewer Line Service in Paramount, CA
Are you looking for a timely and dependable water line or sewer line repair in South Los Angeles and surrounding areas such as Long Beach and South Bay? The plumbers at ARS/Rescue Rooter have a wide range of experience handling sewer line problems of all sizes and we have the solution you need to get your situation under control. When you call us to take care of your sewer pipe, you’ll be able to take advantage of our Exceptional Service Guarantee which means we won’t leave your property until you are satisfied with the service we’ve provided.
Some other benefits of working with us include:
- Fully licensed plumbers who are all background checked and drug tested
- Memorable customer service from the first call until we finish the job
- Transparent and upfront estimates and pricing
- Emergency service options
- Budget-friendly flexible financing to help meet your needs
Reputable Sewer Repair in Long Beach
When you call us to take care of your sewer line repair, we will use the latest tools and technology to inspect the pipe, diagnose the problem, and make the necessary repairs.
- Video Sewer Inspection: In the past, we would have to dig to expose the pipe just to learn what was going on. Now, we can insert a thin snake-like camera into the pipe to get a clear view of what’s happening, without disrupting the earth around it at all.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: Instead of having to dig a huge trench to remove and then replace damaged pipes, we now use trenchless technology to get the job done, with very little commotion above ground. Pipe relining is when we add a fiberglass liner to an existing pipe to seal any cracks or holes and pipe bursting is when we insert a new pipe at one end and pull it through the old pipe, bursting it in the process.
Watch for These Signs of Sewer Pipe Damage
Only a professional with the proper tools can see what’s happening inside your sewer pipes, but you can help by watching for signs of trouble inside the house. Some of the signs to watch for include:
- Backed up drains and toilets that have dirty water coming in
- Foul-smelling drains that have a sewage-type odor
- Tree roots and other debris backing up into household drains
- Slow-moving drains or slow flushing toilets
- Gurgling noises inside your household drains and toilets
These signs won’t indicate the need for sewer pipe repair every time, but it’s better safe than sorry when it comes to your sewer line. If you aren’t sure, give us a call and we will find out for you with a professional sewer inspection.
The Risks of Tree Roots to Your Sewer Line
When it comes to causes of sewer line damage in the greater LA Basin region, many residents would be surprised to learn that tree roots are near the top of the list. The reason they are a problem is that they tend to branch out looking for sources of water, and quite often a sewer pipe is that source. If the pipe is weakened or damaged at all, the roots can grow right inside causing a serious blockage. Some other causes of sewer line damage or clogs include:
- Household items like toys, feminine hygiene products, and cooking grease
- Temperature shifts causing the ground to move
- Older pipes that have worn thin
- Corrosion caused by chemical cleaners
$88 Drain Cleaning Includes FREE Sewer Camera Inspection*
*Offer valid for one cable drain cleaning per household. Offer not available during holiday hours. Services must be scheduled during normal business hours (Monday – Sunday, 7am – 5pm). Accessible cleanout required. Offer applies to cable service only and excludes toilet auger or Scour Jet® drain services. Not valid on rain or storm drains. Additional services may be purchased at additional cost. Price of additional services will vary depending upon scope of work. Free estimates are provided prior to initiating work. Valid for residential customers only at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid with any other offers, discounts or prior sales. Coupon required at time of service. Void where prohibited. No cash value. Offer expires 1/31/2022.
License #: Rescue Rooter 765155, ARS 791820
$50 OFF Any Drain or Plumbing Repair
$200 minimum purchase required. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 1/31/2022.
License #: Rescue Rooter 765155, ARS 791820