Air Conditioning Services from ARS/Rescue Rooter Lafayette
Air Conditioning Services in Lafayette, IN
Few things are as frustrating as broken or inefficient air conditioning when the weather warms up. But you don't have to wither in the heat: our AC experts are on hand to repair your AC, install a new system, or simply carry out preventative maintenance to keep you cool and comfortable all year round.
Get your AC back to normal
The last thing you want is an air conditioner malfunction in the middle of a hot and sticky summer day. The last thing you want is an air conditioner malfunction in the middle of a hot and sticky summer day. The last thing you want is an air conditioner malfunction in the middle of a hot and sticky summer day.
- The unit is making strange noises that sound like a knocking or hissing—or it just won't turn on at all
- Water dripping from the unit or condensation forming on it
- The unit is running but blowing warm air that keeps getting warmer
- Your utility bill has gone up significantly and abruptly
What causes an air conditioner to fail?
Air conditioners contain a number of components that work together to cool and circulate air. Parts include a thermostat, filters, air handlers, evaporator coils, condensers, and compressors, so it may be difficult to figure out what is causing the problem. That's why regular AC check-ups and having the experts complete repairs are recommended.
Enlist the pros
AC repair isn't usually something that can wait a few days. If your air conditioner stops working when the temperature is soaring outside, you need to arrange repair services fast. When you schedule a service appointment, have the brand name, model, approximate age of the system, and any warranties that may be in effect handy. That way your technician will have an idea of what might be wrong and can get your AC repaired as quickly as possible.
Air Conditioning Installation
You might open a few windows and turn on your ceiling fans, but that will only do so much to help you keep cool on the hottest days of the year. Whether you're ready to finally get an AC unit for your home or you're just upgrading your existing system, ARS/Rescue Rooter Lafayette is here to provide expert air conditioning installation. It all starts by deciding—or reaffirming—which type of cooling system will work best in your home:
- Split systems:
- The most common type of AC unit in the US. Somewhere inside your home, usually tucked away (think where you replace your AC filter) is the evaporator coil which removes heat and humidity from the surrounding air, and outside is the box you typically think of when you imagine an AC system which houses other components like the condenser coil and compressor.
- Packaged central AC units: This combines the evaporator, condenser, and compressor into a single (usually boxed) unit on a foundation outside the home.
- Ductless mini-split: Perfect for room additions where extending or installing distributing ductwork is not possible or for older homes without air ducts
- Geothermal: Uses the earth's constant temperature as the exchange medium instead of the outside air temperature
- Evaporative (swamp) cooler: Used in dry, hot climates to offer natural and energy-efficient cooling
What type of AC is right for you?
The ideal air conditioning system relies on the design of your home and the room temperature you're looking for. After examining your current setup and talking about your specific needs, our HVAC technicians will be able to decide what system is perfect for you. Whatever system you decide to go with, we can provide professional air conditioning installation that is done right the first time to help you stay cool and comfortable during the next heatwave.
$50 OFF Any Cooling, Heating, or Plumbing Repair*
*$200 minimum purchase. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction or commercial customers, tune-ups, with any other offers, discounts or prior sales. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 12/31/2020.
License # H0020094, CO50600004
Up to $200 OFF a New Water Heater*
*Save $100 on select water heaters, or save $200 on tankless water heaters. Purchase and installation of a new water heater required. Valid only at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for HSP customers, third party, new commercial customers or construction customers, or with any other offers, discounts or prior sales or installations. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 12/31/2020.
License # H0020094, CO50600004