Heating System Installation from ARS/Rescue Rooter Wilmington
Heating System Installation in Wilmington, NC
Is your heating system no longer working? Is it going to cost too much to repair it? Or are you simply looking for more energy efficient models to help you save on utility costs? If so, turn to ARS®! If you’re in need of a new furnace, air handler, or heat pump in Wilmington, North Carolina, one of our expert Comfort Consultants will provide you with a free in-home consultation and current system analysis. They will listen to your needs and concerns, as well as analyze your existing system, home structure, ductwork and more.
Various Options For Your New System
Every family and home is different; therefore, our system recommendations are tailored individually to every customer. We will provide you with various options for your new system that will be best for your home and budget, as well as inform you on the differences and benefits to each.
After you have decided to proceed on the investment and your new furnace or heat pump system is ready to install, our courteous technicians will carefully install it in your home. They are extremely respectful of your home, belongings, pets and family . They will apply carpet protection and wear shoe covers to keep your home and yard clean. After the installation is complete, they’ll leave the area cleaner than when they arrived.
For all of our new heating system installation and replacement projects, we offer:
- Payment plans with approved credit*
- Next day installation when available
- Free in-home consultation and system analysis
- Exceptional Service Guara
- Warranty on parts and labor
- Expert installers with many years experience installing new HVAC systems
A new home comfort system can provide the comfortable environment and energy savings you’ve been searching for.
Our Installation Process
1. Free In-Home Consultation with one of our Comfort Advisors
- This appointment will be made during a day and time most convenient for you.
- Our Comfort Advisor will call ahead to let you know they are on their way.
- Upon arrival, they will talk through your specific needs and budget. They will also analyze your current
- system and home’s structure.
- Once they gather all of the information they need, they will develop a proposal outlining various system options. These options will have fixed pricing.
- They will also make you aware of any special company, manufacturer or federal discounts and/or incentives.
- If you choose ARS/Rescue Rooter for your new system, they’ll arrange a date at your convenience for installation.
2. Your New System Installation
- Materials will be delivered to our warehouse in advance, reviewed for accuracy, and loaded onto one of our installation trucks. We want our crews to be completely prepared to start working on your new system installation as soon as they arrive at your home.
- Before our installation crews begin, our lead mechanic will talk to you about the overall process and answer any questions you may have.
- Our crews will then cover carpets, flooring and other materials with drop cloths to minimize dirt and damage to your property.
- Upon completion, our lead mechanic will explain how to use your new system and answer any additional questions you may have.
Benefits of Upgrading Your HVAC Unit
Replacing your older, inefficient heater or air conditioner with a state-of-the-art, high-efficiency furnace is an investment that will result in lower utility bills and peace of mind. ARS of Wilmington repairs and installs the best HVAC systems, including York AC, make up air units, rooftop air conditioners, big air fans, and more. The return on investment for one of these superior units can increase as energy prices rise. Furnaces are critical to keeping our homes warm during the chilly winters in Wilmington, NC. It’s important to make sure that you have a system in place that will convert as much energy into heat as possible, and we can help you do that. A new furnace can provide a comfortable environment and the energy savings you’ve been wanting, so we invite you to contact us to schedule your free in-home consultation.
Save $50 on any Indoor Air Quality Product over $399!*
* $399 minimum purchase and installation required. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts or prior sales. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 9/30/2020.
License # 19913, L.32206
$59 Heating or Cooling System Tune-Up*
*Standard price of tune-up is $109. Price valid for one working system. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 9/30/2020.
License # 19913, L.32206