Heating System Installation from ARS/Rescue Rooter Charleston
Heating System Installation in N. Charleston, SC
If you’re in need of a new furnace, air handler, or heat pump in Charleston or surrounding areas, one of our expert Comfort Consultants will provide you with a free in-home consultation and current system analysis. They will listen to your needs and concerns, as well as analyze your existing system, home structure, ductwork and more.
After you have decided to proceed with the investment and your new furnace or heat pump system is ready to install, our courteous technicians will carefully install it in your home. They are extremely respectful of your home, belongings, pets, and family. They will apply for carpet protection and wear shoe covers to keep your home and yard clean. After the installation is complete, they’ll leave the area as clean (or cleaner!) than when they arrived.
Heating Installation & Replacement Process
For all our new heating system installation and replacement projects, we offer:
- Payment plans with approved credit*
- Next day installation when available
- Free in-home consultation and system analysis
- Exceptional Service Guarantee
- Warranty on parts and labor
- Expert installers with many years experience installing new HVAC systems
A new home comfort system can provide the comfortable environment and energy savings you’ve been searching for.
Free In-Home Consultation With One of Our Comfort Advisors
As a professional heating company, we know that no two homes are exactly alike. That’s why we offer a free in-home consultation to assess your heating needs. Speak with one of our comfort advisors about what you need from your furnace, and we’ll provide a quote for the right heater based on your input.
- This appointment will be made during a day and time most convenient for you.
- Our Comfort Advisor will call ahead to let you know they are on their way.
- Upon arrival, they will talk through your specific needs and budget. They will also analyze your current system and home’s structure.
- Once they gather all of the information they need, they will develop a proposal outlining various system options. These options will have fixed pricing.
- They will also make you aware of any special company, manufacturer or federal discounts and/or incentives.
- If you choose ARS/Rescue Rooter for your new system, they’ll arrange a date at your convenience for installation.
We’ll schedule your consultation at a time convenient to you and will fully evaluate your current system and the structure of your home. We’ll also ask you about your budget for the project so we can take that into consideration.
The final proposal will have a fixed price and will outline a few furnace options for you to consider. We’ll apply any applicable discounts as well. Sometimes, there are federal incentives or manufacturer’s discounts that may apply. If you approve the proposal, we’ll schedule a time and date to install the heating system into your home. It’s that simple!
You are always free to ask any questions. We’re committed to transparency throughout the entire installation process.
Your New System Installation
When you work with ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Charleston, you can relax knowing your furnace installation is in good hands. We’re committed to keeping the process straightforward, which is why our technicians will go over all the details with you before we begin work. After we answer any questions, we’ll prep and protect the space by covering flooring, furniture, and other items.
- Materials will be delivered to our warehouse in advance, reviewed for accuracy, and loaded onto one of our installation trucks. We want our crews to be completely prepared to start working on your new system installation as soon as they arrive at your home.
- Before our installation crews begin, our lead mechanic will talk to you about the overall process and answer any questions you may have.
- Our crews will then cover carpets, flooring and other materials with drop cloths to minimize dirt and damage to your property.
- Upon completion, our lead mechanic will explain how to use your new system and answer any additional questions you may have.
Our experienced technicians will efficiently install and test your new furnace to make sure everything is working properly. Then, we’ll walk you through basic user information, such as how to adjust the temperature and how to maintain your system for years of reliable use.
Caring for your HVAC system
With regularly scheduled maintenance and routine repairs, you can help extend the life of your heater. Not only can we provide furnace installation, but we also do tune-ups, checking things like air ducts and filters to make sure your HVAC system is running well and won't leave you without heat in the middle of winter.
Save up to $1,000 on a New HVAC System Plus Get a Free Whole Home Purification System
Savings require purchase and installation of select complete heating and cooling system. Whole home air purification system included with compatible systems. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 4/30/2023.
License # M2842
Save Up to $300 On a New Water Heater
Savings require purchase and installation of select water heater. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 4/30/2023.
License # M2842
ARS/Rescue Rooter Charleston