Air Conditioning Installation from ARS/Rescue Rooter Columbia
Air Conditioning Installation in Columbia, SC
Sometimes it makes sense to replace your old air conditioner before it has a chance to completely breakdown. This prevents further malfunctions and repair bills that you might otherwise face if you continue using an old unit. Not to mention, older air conditioners are notorious for using more energy than necessary. A replacement AC unit will give you a significant return on your investment by lowering your energy bills. Newer models are much more energy-efficient than those of the past and are designed to save you money. You’ll love seeing those monthly savings as well as the improved performance of your AC system.
When It’s Time to Replace Your HVAC Unit
All air conditioners will have to be replaced eventually, but how do you know if it’s time to replace yours? That’s a good question for the team at ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbia. Our team will be able to take a look at the current state of your air conditioner and determine whether a repair or total replacement is the best option for you. It’s likely time to replace your unit if your system is showing one or more of the following signs:
- It’s more than ten years old: A well-maintained air conditioner is designed to last 15 years. If your system is more than ten years old and needs repair, it may make more financial sense to repair it now versus waiting until later. This way, you’ll get ahead of any more issues your old unit might face, and it will likely save you money in the long run.
- It’s using more energy: Air conditioners lose efficiency as they age, using more and more power to produce the same results. If you’ve noticed that your utility bills are going up every month in the summer, it could be due to your AC using more energy. It’s probably a good time to consider replacing the unit.
- It needs expensive repairs: If your AC needs costly repairs, you’ll want to weigh the options on whether it might make more sense to replace the unit. If the cost of repairs will cover a significant portion of a replacement, it’s likely in your best interest to replace the unit now.
- It’s experiencing frequent breakdowns: Repair costs can really begin to add up, especially if your unit is breaking down frequently. Instead of paying for hundreds of dollars worth of repairs, it may be a better idea to put that money toward a replacement unit.
What We Offer
For all new air conditioner replacement and installation jobs, we offer:
- Exceptional Service Guarantee
- Next day installation when possible
- Financing options with approved credit*
- Free estimates and system analysis
- Parts and labor warranties
A new air conditioner or heat pump can provide the comfortable environment and energy savings during the steamy Carolina summers you’ve been searching for! When your new air conditioner or heat pump is ready to install, our prompt and reliable installation crews will carefully integrate it into your home. Our expert technicians will respect your belongings, pets, and family, using drop cloths and shoe covers to keep your home and yard clean. In addition, they will thoroughly clean up the work area after the installation is complete.
Save $50 on any Indoor Air Quality Product over $399!*
*$399 minimum purchase and installation required. Valid at participating ARSÃ‚Â® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts or prior sales. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 1/31/21
License # M2842
Save $50 Off Any Heating or Cooling Repair*
*$200 minimum purchase required. Valid at participating ARSÂ® Network locations. Not valid for new construction or commercial customers, third party or with any other offers or discounts or prior sales or installations. See service center for details. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 1/31/21
License # M2842