Plumbing Repair Service in Garland, TX
Are you searching for a trustworthy plumber in Garland, Texas? Your home's plumbing system is probably something you don't pay much attention to. It's usually out of sight and out of mind as long as it works properly and fulfills its purpose.
But if you come home one evening to a plumbing problem that needs immediate attention from a professional plumber, there is only one plumbing company in Garland to call: ARS/Rescue Rooter Dallas. Our team of skilled plumbers on call to handle your Garland plumbing issues, no matter how big or little they are. Call us today at 214-989-4916 to book plumbing service now.
Garland, TX Plumbing Services
It's not unusual for a home's plumbing system to break down with age, whether it's a leaking faucet, busted toilet, or blocked drain. The sooner you contact our plumbers in Garland for repair service, the less harm the problem will do not only to your property but also to your budget. Letting plumbing repair issues linger only leads to more problems.
Some of the common Garland plumbing repair services ARS/Rescue Rooter offers include:
- Drain Cleaning
- Leaking Outdoor Faucets
- Toilet Replacement
- Water Heater Repair
- Clogged or Noisy Garbage Disposal
- Fixture Installation
- Leaking Water Pipes
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Leaking or Frozen Pipes
- Gas Leaks
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
If you detect any of these plumbing issues, don't hesitate to call ARS/Rescue Rooter. We are licensed and insured, and we will make the necessary repairs for your plumbing system.
Garland Drain Cleaning Service
You probably don't give your drainage systems much thought whenever you turn on the faucet or shower. When the water stops flowing down the drain and there appears to be a problem, it's critical to have a plumbing business that you can trust.
ARS/Rescue Rooter's skilled plumbers can resolve any drain problem or leaking sewer line. Our plumbing teams is standing by to help with any drain concerns that come your way. Our drain clearing services are proven to unclog any drain, including:
- Clogged kitchen drain
- Clogged bathroom drain
- Clogged toilet
- Clogged bathtub
- Clogged floor drain
- Clogged shower drain
Garland, TX Water Heater Repair
Are you unsure if your Garland water heater needs to be looked at? It's important not to wait too long to repair a water heater, as this may result in damage to your house. Water heaters operate all day long, ensuring that you always have hot water when you need it. Because these devices are used so frequently, they're prone to failure.
Here are some common water heater issues:
- Rust colored water: If the sacrificial anode rod fails, the tank rusts. It might also indicate that your glass-lined heater tank is corroding, which can lead to ruptures or leaks.
- Not enough or no hot water: A thermostat problem, a blocked flue or vent, or a faulty dip tube can all cause insufficient hot water. The pilot light may be out and the thermocouple function is preventing gas delivery if there's no hot water.
- Water takes longer to heat: It's possible that the diameter of the pipes or the water flow rate is too small.
- Foul-smelling water: Sediment and germs accumulate in water heater tanks. The organisms decay, releasing hydrogen gases that travel through your plumbing and fill the air with a foul stench throughout your house.
- Noises from the tank: This indicates that the tank's heating components are clogged with scale.
- Leaks: This might be caused by a malfunctioning supply line, an leaking heating element gasket, excessive rust in the storage tank, or a defective T&P valve.
- Low hot water pressure: Hard water deposit in your drains can prevent water from entering and exiting your heater.
- Mineral buildup and corrosion: When too much silt builds up at the bottom of your hot water heater, it can cover the heating element and cause it to overheat and burn out.
If you think your heater is damaged, call us today to book an appointment. We’ll quickly assess the problem and come up with a plan to repair or replace your existing system with either a tankless hot water system or another tanked water heater.
Garland Garbage Disposal Repair
Even the finest disposals need maintenance from time to time. If your disposal is leaking or has broken down, you'll want a professional plumber to assist. ARS/Rescue Rooter provides the best specialist to help you.
Garbage disposals are a handy device in the kitchen, but they will eventually need to be repaired or replaced if they're subjected to a lot of hard usage. We provide garbage disposal repair services to customers in Garland. If you're having trouble with your garbage disposer, we can help! We service all makes and models of garbage disposals, so if you need to replace or install one in your sink, ARS/Rescue Rooter can assist immediately.