HVAC Repair & Plumbing Services in Plano
Your dad-to-day is getting busier and busier by the minute. You have a lot on your plate, so continue to juggle it if anything else comes at you—like an HVAC or plumbing issue. Leaky pipes and no hot water are inconveniences that can lead to major life disruptions. HVAC difficulties might make it difficult to maintain your house cool or heated at inconvenient times.
Fortunately, ARS/Rescue Rooter in Plano understands plumbing, air conditioning and heating. We are a team of skilled HVAC and plumbing professionals in Collin County that can fully satisfy our customers because we know what we're doing. Our objective is to provide exceptional service in order for us to form long-term relationships with our neighbors and ensure that they continue to recommend us and, in some situations, pass on our Plano HVAC business name to future generations.
We have the knowledge and experience to promptly and efficiently diagnose any plumbing or HVAC issue. Give us a call today for service!
Air Conditioning Repair in Plano
There are several reasons why your AC may not be blowing cool air despite operating at full power. A clogged condenser, a frozen evaporator coil, or an undersized AC unit are just a few of the possibilities. Our AC repair professionals are certified to determine the problem and get your air conditioner back up and running. When making decisions about maintenance or repairs, it might be useful to have a basic understanding of how your air conditioner works.
We do things the right way and will never cut corners to save a few dollars. You can count on ARS/Rescue Rooter technicians to be knowledgeable, professional, and quick to respond anywhere in the Plano area – no matter the cooling repair issue.
Our central air experts can assist with repairs for the following systems and much more:
- Air conditioners
- Hybrid systems
- Central air conditioning systems
- Heat pumps
- Ductless mini splits
- Air flow issues
Before you turn on your air conditioner for the first time, have it inspected once a year, ideally in the spring. Heat pumps, on the other hand, should be tuned up twice a year: once in the fall before heating season and again in the spring before warmer weather arrives. Give ARS/Rescue Rooter in Plano a phone call, or contact us online today to schedule service.
Plano, TX Heating Repair
ARS/Rescue Rooter is here to keep you and your Plano family safe, warm, and prepared for the winter season. If your heating system begins to fail or has a complete breakdown during the cold winter months, that's a major issue. Do not risk your family’s safety and comfort, contact ARS/Rescue Rooter today. We’ll get one our of our certified HVAC technicians out to fix your furnace, heat pump or other malfunctioning part in no time.
For years, ARS/Rescue Rooter has been providing heating services to the Plano area. Whether it's a new heating installation or maintenance, or just an issue with an existing heating system, we are the best HVAC company in Plano to contact. Give us a call right now to make sure that your home is kept heated throughout the winter season.
Plumbing Repair in Plano
ARS/Rescue Rooter is well-known throughout Texas for providing outstanding plumbing service at a fair price. Our expert plumbers in Plano are skilled in all sorts of plumbing repairs, so contact us right now or book an appointment online. Whatever your Plano plumbing needs, our team of experienced plumbers is ready with a hassle-free answer and upfront pricing with customer happiness as our top priorities.
We proudly offer the following services:
- Sump pumps: We'll make sure that your sump pump is working its hardest to safeguard your property, whether you need a new sump pump installed or want a team of specialists to provide maintenance and repairs.
- Repiping: Once a year, we recommend keeping your plumbing in tip-top form. During a visit from one of our skilled plumbers, we'll check your vent stack for deterioration and replace rotted, burst, or otherwise outlived galvanized steel and cast-iron stack pipes to enable your plumbing system to function properly.
- Mainline cleaning: When your sewage line gets clogged, you lose access to all of your plumbing systems. You also have a stinking issue in your house. We are capable of unblocking your sewer line so that water may flow again. We provide drain cleaning and hydro jetting services that may unclog your drains without digging into your yard.
- Gas lines: If you need a new gas line installed or a damaged line repaired, ARS/Rescue Rooter can help.
- Water heater repairs: We service traditional tank and tankless systems, offering quick repair, maintenance and system flushes, or new water heater installation.
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing: You can rely on ARS/Rescue Rooter for anything from flawless new fixture installation to skilled garbage disposal services and toilet repair solutions.
- Trenchless sewer line repairs: Trenchless sewage repair allows homeowners to resolve sewer issues without having to dig a big hole in their yard.