AC Repair from Unique Services
AC Repair in Bradenton, FL
Since 1951, West Floridians have relied on the heating and cooling experts at Bradenton’s Unique Services to keep them comfortable. We’re committed to keeping your heating and cooling systems running smoothly, no matter what time of the year it is. From air conditioning installations and repairs, maintenance, and coil cleaning to furnace and thermostat installations, repairs, and replacements, our skilled home service technicians provide fast, friendly service for all your heating and cooling needs.
Your air conditioner breaking down in the middle of a humid summer day is the last thing you want. The heating and cooling experts at Unique Services - Bradenton want to make sure you stay cool and comfortable in your home with quality AC repair. The most obvious warning that your air conditioner is failing is that the unit is way too hot, but there are a few other signs you should keep an eye out for, including:
- The unit is running but blows only warm air
- Condensation forms on the unit or water drips from it
- Your AC hisses, knocks, or makes other strange sounds that it didn't make before
- You've seen a sudden and significant increase in your utility bill
Signs you may need to call an HVAC technician/h2>
During the scorching summer months in the West Florida heat, a properly functioning air conditioner is a must-have to keep you and your family cool. Air conditioning also helps keep your indoor air free of dust, providing everyone with clean air, as well as relief from many allergy and asthma symptoms. During the colder months, you rely on your heating system to keep your family warm. Hiring Unique Services for professional HVAC maintenance ensures your heating and cooling systems continue to operate efficiently. Here are some warning signs that it may be time for you to call one of our HVAC technicians to take a look at your heating and air conditioning in the Bradenton area:
- Increased Energy Bills – Increasing energy bills are your first warning that your HVAC system is working too hard and burning too much energy. You may need a repair, or it could be time for a replacement to a more energy-efficient furnace or air conditioner.
- Unusual Odors or Noises – Have you noticed a burning odor or unusual noises whenever your unit cycles on and off? Don’t ignore it, as it could indicate an electrical issue that could lead to a fire if you’re not careful.
- Weak System Output – If your system isn’t producing consistent hot or cold air the way it used to, you could have anything from a clogged fan to a loose fan belt or dead motor. It’s better to be safe than sorry and have our HVAC repair experts take a look at it!
- Moisture – You should not see any signs of condensation on your heating or cooling unit. If moisture is present, you could have leaky ductwork or broken parts. You should turn it off immediately and call Unique Services to schedule a service appointment with our local HVAC experts!
Prevent AC repair with HVAC maintenance agreements
Semi-annual checkups of your heating and cooling systems ensure they continue to run smoothly, giving you the peace of mind you always wanted when it comes to your HVAC systems. We offer Silver, Gold, and Platinum service agreements to fit all our customers’ needs. Our maintenance agreements also include priority dispatching and discounts on repairs, so that you can get cool quickly and affordably. For more information, please call us at today to review our Service Plans.
Our service agreements are known as “Unique Savings Agreements” because they save homeowners money—both short-term and long-term. You’ll enjoy regular maintenance inspections, discounts on repairs (both parts and labor), and discounts on purchases of replacement systems—and potentially save more on your utility bills. Regularly maintained HVAC systems have been proven to operate more efficiently, providing a cooler home with less power consumption. And, regular cleaning and maintenance normally extends the life of your air conditioner and other home systems, meaning you’ll gain the maximum use of your system before repairs or replacements are needed.