Air Conditioning Installation from ARS/Rescue Rooter Of Georgia
Air Conditioning Installation in Norcross, GA
If your home’s heating and cooling systems are older, it might be time for you to consider an upgrade. With a new AC system, you may be able to cut utility costs and increase your system’s efficiency. For over 20 years, ARS/Rescue Rooter Georgia has specialized in AC system installation and replacement for Atlanta-area homeowners. There are many energy-efficient options available to choose from, which is why we provide free in-home consultations. Our technicians would be happy to help you determine the right type of HVAC system for your home’s unique needs. Investing in a new AC system could help you save money over time. If you’re in need of a new HVAC unit, give us a call at ARS/Rescue Rooter Georgia today!
Benefits of New Home Comfort Systems
Your home comfort is something we take very seriously at ARS/Rescue Rooter Georgia. We want to ensure you’re comfortable year-round with reliable heat during the winter and air conditioning during those hot and humid Georgia summers. Whether you need an air conditioning or furnace installation, new home comfort systems from us offer all of the following:
- Energy-efficienct options
- Temperature and humidity control
- Clean air free of dust, allergens, and bacteria
- Quiet operation (inside and out)
- Programmable thermostats with Wi-Fi connection
- Energy savings (they practically pay for themselves over time)
How Do You Know if Your HVAC System Is Ready to Be Replaced?
If you’re a homeowner, you’re probably concerned about ensuring your heating and cooling system enjoys the maximum lifespan possible before you replace it. How can you be sure when your HVAC system needs to be replaced rather than repaired?
Here are a few warning signs that your HVAC system may need to be replaced:
- Age – If your heating and cooling system is more than a decade old, it’s likely time for an HVAC system replacement. Today’s models are more energy-efficient, often coming with programmable thermostats and smarthome technology to make HVAC maintenance a breeze.
- Frequent Repairs – Does your equipment often need expensive repairs? It would probably be more beneficial to your pocketbook to replace your system altogether.
- Increased Bills – Have you noticed a slow but steady increase in your air conditioning and heating bills? As your system works harder to provide basic service throughout your home, you’ll likely see an increase in energy consumption as a result.
- Inconsistent Temps – Have you noticed inconsistent temperatures throughout your home – some rooms are too hot while others are too cold? This is a huge warning sign that your HVAC system isn’t running at peak efficiency.
- Excessive Dust – Excessive dust from your HVAC system is harmful to your health. In addition to HVAC system installation and replacement, our technicians also specialize in air duct cleaning to remove dust, mold, pollen, and other contaminants from your air ducts. How long has it been since you’ve had your HVAC system inspected?
- Noisy HVAC System – For the most part, your HVAC system should be seen and not heard. If you ever notice unusual noises coming from your system, it’s time to give our technicians a call.
Purchasing a new AC system is a long-term investment decision that will affect your home comfort and energy bills for an extended period. ARS/Rescue Rooter Georgia offers various convenient payment and financing options, making it possible to purchase a new air conditioner or furnace even on a tight budget. Contact us today to request a free in-home consultation for HVAC system installation or replacement in the Atlanta Metro Area and surrounding communities, including Calhoun, Canton, Duluth, Gainesville, Marietta, Norcross, and Sugar Hill. Our technicians are available for all your emergency furnace and air conditioning maintenance, installation, and replacement needs.
$59 Heating or Cooling System Tune-Up*
*Tune-up price valid for one working unit. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts or prior sales. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 10/31/21
License # MP208443, GA. REG. CN 208335
Save $50 On Any Heating, Cooling or Plumbing Repair*
*$200 minimum purchase required. Excludes service call fee. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 10/31/21
License # MP208443, GA. REG. CN 208335