Air Conditioning Repair in Marietta, GA
AC Repair in Norcross, GA
The last thing any homeowner needs is a malfunctioning air conditioner when the temperatures outside are sweltering. At ARS/Rescue Rooter Georgia, we provide industry-leading air conditioner repair services in Norcross, Alpharetta, Marietta, and the surrounding communities, so you won’t have to do without for long. As soon as you give us a call or schedule service online, we will be on the case and ready to get your AC back to where it needs to be.
When you allow us to resolve your AC issues, you can expect:
- Friendly, highly trained technicians that are drug tested and background checked
- Our Exceptional Service Guarantee to ensure you’re completely happy
- Stellar customer service from the first call until we are done the job
- Upfront and honest pricing
- Flexible financing options
High-Quality Alpharetta AC Repair You Can Trust
When you have access to reputable air conditioning repair specialists, you can feel confident that if your AC breaks down during a hot summer day, you won’t have to be uncomfortable in your own home.
Our team of Alpharetta HVAC technicians has experience with even the most challenging and complex air conditioning problems, and the key is to give us a call as soon as you notice signs of trouble. This way, we can assess the situation quickly and provide you with a solution that lasts. If it turns out that your air conditioner is damaged beyond repair, we also offer air conditioner installation services.
Some signs to watch for include:
- Utility bills that keep getting higher even though you don’t seem to use more
- Leaking or puddling around your outdoor unit
- Warm air or lukewarm air circulating throughout your home
- Inaccurate temperature readings on your thermostat
- Loud noises like banging, humming, or rattling coming from your AC system
- Unusual odors coming from your air conditioner
Signs of an Air Conditioning Emergency
While most of the air conditioning repairs we do in Alpharetta aren’t emergencies, that doesn’t mean you won’t encounter a situation that requires urgent attention. We offer emergency services and are available in case you need us on the weekends or holidays. Some situations that may be considered an emergency include:
- Popping or buzzing noises while your air conditioner is running
- Loud screeching noises while the AC is on that may indicate a pressure build up in your compressor
- The smell of something burning coming from the system
- A broken-down AC system during hot days if you have vulnerable family members in the house
The Value of Having AC Tune-Ups
When you have your air conditioning system tuned up before the cooling season, you lower the likelihood of things going wrong. AC tune-ups can offer benefits to homeowners that include:
- Lower monthly utility bills
- Delaying the need to purchase a new air conditioner
- Quiet operation and more consistent cooling
- Improved indoor air quality from a clean AC unit
- Higher home value if you decide to sell
Save Up to $4,500 on a New HVAC System with our Buy Back Program and available Tax Credits!
Purchase and installation of qualifying HVAC system required. Removal and disposal by Company of pre-existing HVAC system required to receive $1,300 Buy Back credit. Up to $3,200 in Federal tax credits on select systems. Homeowner is responsible to consult with a tax advisor on eligibility. Valid only for residential customers. Not valid with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 12/31/2023.
License # MP208443
Save Up to $2,000 On a New Water Heater (Tax Credits)
Homeowner may save up to $2,000 in Federal tax credits on select systems. It is the homeowner's responsibility to consult with tax advisors on eligibility. Valid only for residential customers. Not valid with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited . Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 12/31/2023.
License # MP208443