Heating Repair Service in Alexandria, VA
Are you trying to find the best local HVAC company to perform furnace repair in Alexandria, VA? You want your home heating system to work well on a consistent basis to keep your home comfortable. For this reason, it's critical to maintain your heating system in good working order by scheduling regular heating repair and maintenance service. Our heating and air conditioning technicians at ARS/Rescue Rooter Manassas are highly trained in detecting any problem with your home's heating system.
If your furnace is cycling on and off rapidly, you may need furnace maintenance in Alexandria. If you keep increasing the thermostat but nothing seems to change, your home's temperature isn't rising, furnace service in Alexandria could be exactly what you're looking for. Have you heard strange noises coming from your heating system ? Whether your heater isn't operating correctly or merely requires some routine maintenance, ARS/Rescue Rooter provides all of the answers.
The heating and cooling experts at ARS/Rescue Rooter care about the winter comfort of your family, and we provide comprehensive services for furnaces to see that your household remains cozy all the way to the spring thaw. Our certified technicians install, replace, repair, and maintain gas and electric furnaces in the area, and are glad to help you with whatever you may require. Stop searching for "furnace repair near me" and book your heating service by calling 855-207-4667 today!
Alexandria Heating Service You Can Depend On
If you have an issue with your heating system, our experts are on the job right away. We dispatch knowledgeable HVAC professionals to your property to inspect the situation and provide quick, effective remedies. We don't want you to go without heat for any longer than is absolutely required.
When our technicians come to repair a system, we go over it in its entirety to discover what is wrong. We'll install any necessary components right away if there are any parts the system needs.
No matter your needs, homes looking for heating repair and maintenance services in Alexandria deserve honest, qualified experts working on their system. That’s why more people put their trust in ARS/Rescue Rooter for heating repair, service and preventive maintenance. Contact us today to learn more about all the services we provide for residential heating systems in Alexandria.
Why is My Furnace Not Kicking On?
If your Alexandria heating system, furnace, or heating unit isn't turning on, it is likely that there is a problem that needs to be addressed. Here are five common reasons why your heating system might not turn on.
1. Did you change the thermostat? If you recently changed your heating and cooling settings on the thermostat, this could result in the furnace not turning on. Try going back through your heating settings and make sure everything looks right.
2. Is there power getting to the furnace? To check if there's no power getting to your heating system, simply go to a fuse box or circuit breaker panel and ensure all switches are turned "on."
3. Is the blower motor failing? If your heating system is more than 10 years old, it's possible that the blower motor might be failing. This component helps push heated air throughout your home.
4. Is the pilot light out? A lot of heating systems have a pilot light that needs to be lit in order for the furnace to turn on. If you've recently tried to light the furnace and it didn't work, it's likely that the pilot light has gone out.
5. Is the condensate pan full? Condensate pans help collect excess water that forms as a result of heating your home. If this pan becomes full, it can cause water damage to your home or prevent the furnace from turning on.
If you're experiencing any heating issues, it's important to call ARS/Rescue Rooter for service right away. Our HVAC technicians are standing by to restore comfort to your Alexandria, VA home!