Heating System Repair from ARS/Rescue Rooter Manassas
Heating System Repair in Manassas, VA
If you need heating repair services in the Alexandria and Arlington, VA, area call ARS/Rescue Rooter Manassas. We have provided exceptional service to thousands of homeowners in Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. Our HVAC technicians are highly trained, extremely knowledgeable in their trade, and ready to provide heating system repairs as quickly as possible. Contact our specialists to schedule HVAC maintenance and more!
Your home becomes an important source of warmth and comfort during colder winter months, so it's crucial to keep it well heated at all times. Fortunately, the local heating experts at ARS/Rescue Rooter Manassas are here to provide prompt heating and furnace repair services and routine maintenance that works with your schedule. We'll get your HVAC system working again in no time so you can enjoy warmth and comfort regardless of the temperature outside. Count on our professionals, who have unparalleled experience dealing with:
- Thermostat installation, boilers, and radiators
- High-efficiency options
- Zone and ductless systems
- Tune-ups and filters
What Are Signs I May Need to Call an HVAC Technician?
One question we get asked often at ARS/Rescue Rooter Virginia is how to tell if something is wrong with your heating system. Here are a few signs you may want to call an HVAC technician:
- No Heat – This is probably the most obvious sign you need an HVAC repair or, at the very least, an HVAC inspection. You may not need to replace your furnace, but there’s no way to tell until we see what your issue is during an inspection.
- Strange Smells – You shouldn’t notice strange smells coming from your furnace. If you smell a burnt odor, you could have faulty wiring to blame. A musty odor could indicate mold growth inside your ductwork or a leak somewhere in your heating system.
- Strange Sounds – You shouldn’t hear banging, clanking, or other unusual noises coming from your furnace. If you do, you should call us immediately to schedule a service call.
- High Energy Bills – When your heating system isn’t operating efficiently, you may begin to notice spikes in your energy bills. Let us take a look and provide
Stay warm with regular maintenance
A heating system breakdown doesn't usually have a simple fix, so it's a good idea to arrange regular tune-ups and checks. Whether you have a gas or electric furnace, we can run a thorough check on your heating system to spot and fix any potential issues before they leave you out in the cold.
Do you have an HVAC preventive maintenance plan? You should consider signing up for one of our home service plans to save you money on expensive heating system repairs. In addition to regular furnace inspections, we also provide plumbing inspections and attic analyses. However, even with an HVAC maintenance plan in place, repairs and replacements are sometimes necessary. For fast, efficient heating and furnace repair in Manassas, Fairfax, Alexandria, or a surrounding area in Northern Virginia, call ARS/Rescue Rooter in Manassas, Virginia. To set up a service call during our business hours, you can also request an appointment online. If you need after-hours emergency service, we have technicians on-call!
New Systems Starting at $99/month**
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. 9.99% fixed APR, subject to change. Minimum loan amounts apply. Payment example based on a $7,500.00 purchase price with 9.99% APR for 120 months. Interest starts accruing when funds are disbursed. Repayment terms vary from 12 to 144 months. First monthly loan payment due 30 days after funds are disbursed. Valid at participating ARS® Network Locations. Not valid for third party, new commercial or construction customers or with any other offers or discounts, or prior sales or installations. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 4/30/2021.
License # 2705059347A, WV034354
Save $50 on any Indoor Air Quality Product over $399!*
* $399 minimum purchase and installation required. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts or prior sales. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 4/30/2021.
License # 2705059347A, WV034354