Nest Thermostat Installation from ARS/Rescue Rooter Boston
Nest Thermostat Installation in West Bridgewater, MA
The ideal home temperature varies according to a number of factors, including who is at home, the time of day, and the temperature outside. With a Nest Learning Thermostat, you'll have the option to either manually set the temperature or let the thermostat do its job: get to know your preferences and use them to keep your home at a cozy and money-saving temperature day and night. The HVAC experts at ARS/Rescue Rooter Boston can install a Nest Thermostat in your home, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of total temperature control in your home.
Why choose Nest?
The Nest Thermostat starts learning your temperature preferences immediately upon installation so it's able to understand your unique preferences and adjust to meet them. It also keeps track of your energy usage and informs you of ways you can save on your monthly bill including setting the temperature to a more energy-efficient temperature when you leave the house for longer periods of time. And because of its extremely efficient operation, the Nest Thermostat has the Energy Star ratingâ€”unlike most manual thermostats. features include:
- Auto-Schedule – No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Remote Control – Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Nest Leaf – You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Early-On – Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
- Home/ Away Assist – The Nest Thermostat automatically turns itself down when you’re away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
- Energy History – See when heating and cooling were on and what affected your energy use.
- Safety Temperature Alerts – Get an alert on your phone or tablet if your home gets dangerously hot or cold.
- Farsight – When the Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature or weather.
HVAC system compatibility
- The Nest Learning Thermostat works with 95% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Heating: 1, 2 and 3 stages (W1, W2, W3) – Cooling: 1 and 2 stages (Y1, Y2) – Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E)
- Humidiﬁer or dehumidiﬁer (HUM, DEHUM) – Fan (G) – Power (C, RH, RC)
Not too cold, not too hot
The savings you can rack up with the Nest Thermostat will vary depending on factors like the type of heating and cooling system you currently have, the size of your home and how open you are to adjusting your temperature settings. But even if you only have the temperature change at a degree at a time, you are likely to see a reduction in your heating and cooling costs.
Save $50 on any Indoor Air Quality Product
$300 minimum purchase required. Valid at participating ARSÂ® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 06/30/2023.
License # RC 013652, 171, 3782-M, 3759
$50 Off Any HVAC or Plumbing Repair
$200 minimum purchase required. Excludes Service Call Fee. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 06/30/2023.
License # RC 013652, 171, 3782-M, 3759
ARS/Rescue Rooter Boston
Step 2 of 2