ARS/Rescue Rooter Proudly Serves Katy, TX
Your schedule is getting more and more jam-packed by the minute. You have a lot on your plate these days, so keep juggling it if anything else comes at you—like an HVAC or plumbing issue. Minor annoyances like a garbage disposal not running might lead to major lifestyle changes if they are not addressed immediately. A circuit breaker that keeps blowing fuses can cause frustrations. When your HVAC system breaks down for whatever reason, it might be difficult to keep your home cool or heated when you need it the most.
Fortunately, ARS/Rescue Rooter understands plumbing, electrical, air conditioning and heating. We are a team of skilled HVAC technicians, plumbers, and electricians in Katy, Texas that can fully satisfy our customers because we know what we're doing. Our goal is to deliver excellent service in order for us to build long-term relationships with our neighbors and ensure that they continue to recommend us and, in certain cases, pass on our Katy home service business name to future generations.
We have the knowledge and experience to promptly and efficiently diagnose any plumbing, air conditioning, and electrical issue. Give us a call now for service today!
Air Conditioning Repair in Katy
Your air conditioner may not be blowing cold air despite operating at full power for a variety of reasons. A clogged condenser, a frozen evaporator coil, or an undersized AC unit are just a few examples of what might go wrong. Our air conditioner specialists are trained to find the problem and have your central air conditioner operating again.
We do things the correct way, and we will never take shortcuts to save time on a job. ARS/Rescue Rooter specialists are knowledgeable, competent, and quick to respond throughout the Katy community - regardless of the cooling repair issue.
Our central air experts can assist with repairs for the following systems and much more:
- Air conditioners
- Hybrid systems
- Central air conditioning systems
- Heat pumps
- Zoned HVAC systems
- Ductless mini splits
- Air handlers
Before you turn on your air conditioner for the first time, have it inspected once a year, ideally in the spring. In contrast, heat pumps should be maintained twice a year: once in the fall before heating season and again in the spring before summer. Please give ARS/Rescue Rooter a phone call first or fill out our contact form to schedule air conditioning services in Katy. Our HVAC repair and indoor air quality experts will take care of your home cooling problems as soon as possible in order to provide cool and comfortable air back to your home.
Quality Katy, TX Plumbers
Whatever plumbing problem you might be experiencing, the professional Katy, Texas plumbers at ARS/Rescue Rooter can provide you with a resolution. We can solve any plumbing problem, big or little. Whether you're having a small, inconvenient clog or require complete system installation, we have the experts on staff to handle it. We realize how aggravating plumbing issues can be, and we are dedicated to resolving your difficulties so that your family may resume normal operation.
We proudly offer the following services:
- Drain cleaning: When a sewage line is clogged, you lose access to all of your plumbing systems. You'll also have a noxious odor in your home. We can unblock your sewer line so that water can flow again by using drain cleaning and hydro jetting services.
- Water heater repairs: We repair and maintain both tank-based and tankless systems, as well as provide fast repairs, maintenance, and system flushes. We also install new water heaters.
- Sump pumps: We'll guarantee that your sump pump is working at peak efficiency to safeguard your home, whether you need a new sump pump installed or want a team of professionals to provide maintenance and repairs.
- Repiping: We'll check your vent stack for deterioration and replace rotted, burst, or otherwise outlived galvanized steel and cast-iron stack pipes during a visit from one of our skilled plumbers to ensure that your plumbing system functions properly.
- Gas lines: ARS/Rescue Rooter can assist you if you need a new gas line laid or an existing one repaired.
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing: Anything from flawless new fixture installation to skilled garbage disposal services and toilet repair options, you can count on ARS/Rescue Rooter for.
- Trenchless sewer line repairs: Trenchless sewage repair allows homeowners to fix sewer problems without having to dig a huge hole in their yard.
Dependable Katy Electricians
We have an expert staff of electricians that knows how to tackle even the most complicated repairs. You can count on our experts to do the repair in the best possible way, whether it's repairing an electrical panel, replacing a damaged fixture, or reconnecting wires that have fallen out of place.
We serve both homeowners and light commercial property owners. Our crew provides repairs, installations, and maintenance services to keep your Katy electrical system in excellent working order.
Our electrical services in Katy, TX include:
- Electrical panel upgrades: Fire and safety hazards are created by obsolete electrical panels — let us replace them.
- Circuit breaker repair: Through the years, many circuit breakers become overheated and may give out, causing them to trip — we can repair faulty circuit breakers.
- Recessed lighting: Recessed lighting can add a lovely touch to any space.
- Whole-home generator installation: We can add a standby generator to your home and ensure you never lose power in an emergency situation.
- Ceiling fan installation: During those hot summer days, paddle fans will keep your home considerably cooler.
- Attic and bathroom fans: Attic fans are excellent for keeping your house cool, while bathroom exhaust fans help prevent mold and mildew formation.
- EV charging station installation: Charge your electric vehicle safely and properly with a home EV charger installed in your garage.