Residential Air Conditioning Service You Can Depend On
We can help with any air conditioning service need, whether it's repair, installation, or maintenance. Our expert technicians will provide you with fast, professional service to ensure the highest quality air conditioning—and comfort—for your home.
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Emergency AC Service
- Heat Pump Repair
- Heat Pump Installation
- Heat Pump Maintenance
- Ductless Mini-Split Service
- Zoned HVAC System Service
Your air conditioning unit is a vital system in keeping your home cool all summer long. If your air conditioner breaks, or you need your air conditioning equipment serviced or replaced, you need an air conditioning company with a team of certified HVAC technicians to restore comfort to your home. That's where the skilled technicians at ARS/Rescue Rooter spring into action.
Qualities of a Trusted AC Company to Perform Air Conditioning Services
While it may be tempting for some individuals to adopt a “do-it-yourself” approach to maintaining their home, consider the benefits of bringing air conditioning contractor professionals to take care of your AC unit:
- Experienced professionals are trained, certified, and licensed in installing, maintaining, and fixing AC systems. They know how to recognize and fix problems. Amateurs may make mistakes without even realizing they’re causing a problem with the equipment.
- Fixing or adjusting the air conditioner on your own could void the warranty on your unit, making you ineligible for replacement. That’s a big risk for which you may not want to budget.
- An AC cooling technician is trained in how to properly size an air conditioner to a home or business. Untrained individuals might install a system that’s too small, so it can’t cool the building effectively. If the system is too big, it will run inefficiently, causing higher utility bills and potentially damaging the equipment from overuse.
- Safety first! If you don’t know what you’re doing when working with electricity and AC equipment, there is a potential to be injured while on the job. It’s best to leave this work to certified, licensed experts.
- Cooling system service professionals will do the job more efficiently and quickly than someone who is unfamiliar with all of the work that goes into a comprehensive service call. You might miss a task that a seasoned AC service technician would routinely follow, using a checklist.
What Are Some Common Air Conditioning Problems?
It’s natural for homeowners to take their AC system for granted, as long as it seems to be providing sufficient cooled air. Yet paying attention to signs of potential problems means you can take care of them earlier, making them easier to repair or replace.
Customers frequently contact us about the following AC equipment issues:
The AC system is making strange sounds
If you hear an unusual noise coming from the air conditioner, it could indicate a problem. Leaking refrigerant makes a hissing sound, while problems with broken electrical gear often buzz annoyingly. Sudden banging sounds are often a sign of the motor malfunctioning.
Changes to the thermostat do not affect how the system provides cool air
Hopefully, your technician can address the problem by repairing or replacing the thermostat. The issue might be a sensor problem near the unit’s coil.
Power bills indicate too much electricity is being consumed
This can be a sign that you have a leaking refrigerant. That makes the system run less efficiently and causes it to use more power than would usually be required.
No air is blowing when you turn on the system
Many factors come into play here, potentially. The motor could be broken, or the fan has a problem. Sometimes, no air will blow because of a clogged filter.
Contact ARS/Rescue Rooter Today
If there is a problem with your home’s cooling system, you’ll want to bring in AC professionals with years of experience so they can take care of it promptly. Our air conditioner company takes pride in the excellent reputation we’ve developed.
Customers appreciate that we provide an Exceptional Service Guarantee. You can count on being satisfied with the work we do, as specified in the written estimate you approve. At ARS/Rescue Rooters, our commitment is to meet your expectations and keep your AC equipment working safely and reliably.
Whatever type of cooling unit you have, it's a complex system. After years of performance, it can break down and you may need air conditioning system repair.LEARN MORE »
Your local ARS/Rescue Rooter AC specialist will provide up-front, written estimates prior to any work beginning, as well as expert installation for your unique needs. Call 866-399-2885 today to set up an in-home consultation.LEARN MORE »