Drain Cleaning, Unclogging, and Maintenance
If drains handled clear water only, they’d work great all the time. But household drains are required to deal with soap, grease, hair, dirt and all sorts of items that can clog them up. The professionals at ARS®/Rescue Rooter® have the training and tools to handle any kind of drain-cleaning challenge to get all your drains cleaned and working properly again. From sinks, showers and bathtubs to toilet and floor drains, we can make sure all your drains are doing their job.
Part of keeping your drains in good condition is making sure they are cleaned regularly. In addition to water, the drains and pipes in your house also have to stand up against food debris, grease, soap and hair, so it makes sense that they’d need a good cleaning once in awhile. If you’re noticing your sinks aren’t draining as quickly as they used to, give ARS®/Rescue Rooter® a call—we have options that can help.
No matter the drain, count on us to keep it flowing
It’s not hard to spot a clogged sink or bathtub. If your kitchen or bathroom sinks are slow to drain and emitting a foul smell, you’ll know it’s time to invest a little time in cleaning your drains. Avoid the need for extensive repairs by using our DrainRight® Drain Maintainer on a regular basis, or opt for our high pressure cleaning process, Scour Jet® to get your lines running like new again.
Our drain service cleaning can improve the performance of a number of different types of drains, including:
- Kitchen drains: Get rid of the soap, grease and food buildup so you can get back to your routine without waiting for slow water to drain.
- Toilet drains: Clogs are the most common culprit of toilet malfunctions, but if you’re having issues with both your toilet and your sink, it could be caused by sludgy build up in the pipes.
- Shower/tub drains: Hair can get tangled up in your drains and soap scum can build up on pipe walls causing water from your bath or shower to drain slowly.
- Bathroom sink drains: Toothpaste and soap can build up in your drains, obstructing steady water flow. If you ever lose a piece of jewelry down the sink drain, stop running water immediately and give ARS/Rescue Rooter a call to retrieve it.
- Floor drains: Some laundry rooms, basements and garages have floor drains to prevent flooding. Keep it free of debris to encourage proper draining.
Give your drains a little attention
Whether it's your kitchen drain or bathroom drain, there are a number of ways to combat deteriorating drain performance—and they all start with you. Not everything is meant to go down the drain, so try not to let large pieces of food down your kitchen drain or too much hair down your sinks and shower drains. Also, avoid flushing feminine hygiene products or excessive amounts of toilet paper down the toilet.
At ARS/Rescue Rooter, we understand that no matter how careful you are, your drains will still need a thorough cleaning from time to time. That's why we provide a few options that will help keep your drains in good shape.
- DrainRight® Drain Maintainer: Our professional-strength drain-cleaning fluid can help prevent clogs before they form. It is 100% biodegradable, non-acidic, non-caustic, non-corrosive, and safe to use on any kind of pipe or drain.
- Scour Jet®: Our high-pressure cleaning process will remove years of debris and get your drainpipes running like new again.
- Plumbing inspections: Having your home’s entire plumbing system checked at least once every two years will help make sure everything is running properly, and make it easier to spot problems before they get to the point where extensive repairs are required.
Sooner or later, the drainpipes in your home suffer from accumulated wear and tear—years of grease, hair, soap scum, and the occasional earring or small toy. Because of this everyday usage, you can expect that your plumbing pipes won’t drain like they did when they were new. That’s where ARS/Rescue Rooter can help. Our Scour Jet® service is designed to clean out your pipes and get them working like new again.
Cleaning drains the right way
It’s easy to take your drains and pipes for granted. That is until they start to get so clogged up that water can no longer flow freely and you’re left with standing water that drains slowly, if at all. Unless you’re regularly using a drain maintainer like DrainRight®, there’s no way to completely prevent build up, but you can quickly and safely get your pipes back to near-original capacity with our unique Scour Jet® service, a high-pressure cleaning process that:
- Removes years of debris that can build up in your drainpipes
- Blasts your lines clean so they run like new
- Is safe for all types of plumbing
- Is backed by a one-year warranty (call for complete details)
Your kitchen and bathroom sinks deal with more than just water. Every day, they must handle hair, soap, grease, food waste and a lot more. Not surprisingly, that causes sinks to clog or back up. Even if you’re careful about what you put down the drain, there will still be a certain amount of buildup over time. That's where DrainRight® Drain Maintainer from ARS/Rescue Rooter comes in.
Your go-to drain maintenance experts
Why wait until a clogged drain or pipe leaves you with no choice but to call for repairs? Instead, combat slow drain performance and prevent problems before they start with DrainRight® Drain Maintainer, exclusively offered by ARS/Rescue Rooter. It proactively maintains your pipes by preventing clogs before they even form so your pipes remain clear.
Made from a special formula that liquefies and disperses grease, soap scum, food residue, and other waste build up, DrainRight® Drain Maintainer not only keeps your pipes flowing freely, it also cleans and deodorizes drains lines, vent lines, and grease traps.
DrainRight® Drain Maintainer is:
- 100% biodegradable, so it won’t harm your pipes or the environment
- Non-corrosive and safe to use on any kind of pipe or drain
In other words, DrainRight is 100% biodegradable and safe for home plumbing.
For proper DrainRight disposal, simply pour the remaining contents down the drain and follow with a flush of water. (Do not pour down a storm drain, however.)
Are you interested in getting your pipes draining like new again? Give ARS/Rescue Rooter a call at 866-399-2885 to find out how we can help.