Nest Thermostat Installation from ARS/Rescue Rooter Illinois
Nest Thermostat Installation in Itasca, IL
Boasting an intuitive design and advanced algorithms, Nest thermostats learn how warm you like your house and automatically adjust it to your liking. With an auto-schedule, you won’t have to think about how warm it needs to be so that you are comfortable. With an ENERGY STAR certification, Nest thermostats will help you save energy whether you’re home or not, and show you how much energy you’ve saved overall.
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns what temperatures you like, turns itself down when you’re away and connects to your phone. It has a big, sharp display. And it’s proven to help save energy. In independent studies, the Nest Thermostat saved an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills.
Nest Learning Thermostat features
- Auto-Schedule – No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Remote Control – Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Nest Leaf – You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Early-On – Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
- Home/ Away Assist – The Nest Thermostat automatically turns itself down when you’re away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
- Energy History – See when heating and cooling were on and what affected your energy use.
- Safety Temperature Alerts – Get an alert on your phone or tablet if your home gets dangerously hot or cold.
- Farsight – When the Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature or weather.
The right temperature for your home will fluctuate based on whether anyone is home, the time of year and time of day. With a Nest Learning Thermostat , you can either manually set your desired temperature or let the thermostat do what it does best: learn your habits and adapt to them to keep your home at a comfortable and cost efficientâ€”temperature at all times. The HVAC experts at ARS/Rescue Rooter Illinois are available to install your Nest Learning Thermostat and make sure you're taking advantage of all the benefits, including:
HVAC system compatibility
- The Nest Learning Thermostat works with 95% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Heating: 1, 2 and 3 stages (W1, W2, W3) – Cooling: 1 and 2 stages (Y1, Y2) – Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E)
- Humidiﬁer or dehumidiﬁer (HUM, DEHUM) – Fan (G) – Power (C, RH, RC)
Be on your way to energy savings
Within days of having your Nest Thermostat installed, it will be well on its way to understanding your habits and adjusting its settings so the temperature in your home matches your preferences. Because it also records your energy usage, it can recommend energy-saving tips based on your daily routine, such as lowering the set temperature when the house is going to be empty for a time. And, unlike most manual thermostats, the Nest Thermostat has earned the Energy Star rating.
The savings you can enjoy using a Nest Thermostat will vary depending on how large your home is, what kind of HVAC systems you have installed, and how much you want to allow the temperature to fluctuate. When you gradually raise or lower the set temperature at even a degree at a time, you won't notice much of a difference but you will see a drop in the heating and cooling portion of your energy bill.
Save Up to $2,000 On a New Water Heater (Tax Credits)
Homeowner may save up to $2,000 in Federal tax credits on select systems. It is the homeowner's responsibility to consult with tax advisors on eligibility. Valid only for residential customers. Not valid with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited . Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 12/31/2023.
License # TGC007603, 055-034045
New HVAC Systems as Low as $132 per Month + Save Up to $3,200 with Tax Credits
Purchase and installation of qualifying HVAC system required. Up to $3,200 in Federal tax credits on select systems. Homeowner is responsible to consult with a tax advisor on eligibility. Credit and loans provided by Regions Bank d/b/a EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (650 S. Main St., Suite 1000, Salt Lake City, UT 84101-2844) on approved credit, for a limited time. 11.99% fixed APR, subject to change. Minimum loan amounts apply. Interest starts accruing when funds are disbursed. Repayment terms vary from 12 to 144 months. Actual loan term may be shorter if less than the full approved amount of credit is used. First monthly loan payment due 30 days after funds are disbursed. The $132 per month payment example is based on a $10,000 purchase price with 11.99% APR for 144 months. Valid only for residential customers. Not valid with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 12/31/2023.
License # TGC007603, 055-034045