Air Conditioning Installation from ARS/Rescue Rooter Myrtle Beach
Air Conditioning Installation in Myrtle Beach, SC
If you need a new air conditioning installation in the Myrtle Beach area, there are many reasons why you should entrust the job to ARS®/Rescue Rooter®. Our Comfort Advisors provide free in-home consultations to walk you through your best available options. No matter the size of your home or budget, we’re experts at pairing our customers with systems that meet their needs for maximum efficiency. Once you’ve selected your new air conditioning system, you can count on us for installation that meets our Exceptional Service Guarantee.
Ceiling fans and open windows can only help so much to cool you down on a hot and humid summer day. Whether you're considering AC for the first time or you want to replace your existing system, you'll find the air conditioning installation services you need at ARS/Rescue Rooter Myrtle Beach. The first step is picking the type of cooling system that will satisfy all your needs.
Cooling Installation Process for Myrtle Beach
1. Free In-Home Consultation with one of our Comfort Advisors
- This appointment will be made during a day and time most convenient for you.
- Our Comfort Advisor will call ahead to let you know they are on their way.
- Upon arrival, they will talk through your specific needs and budget. They will also analyze your current system and home’s structure.
- Once they gather all of the information they need, they will develop a proposal outlining various system options. These options will have fixed pricing.
- They will also make you aware of any special company, manufacturer or federal discounts and/or incentives.
- If you choose ARS/Rescue Rooter for your new system, they’ll arrange a date at your convenience for installation.
2. Your New System Installation
- Materials will be delivered to our warehouse in advance, reviewed for accuracy, and loaded onto one of our installation trucks. We want our crews to be completely prepared to start working on your new system installation as soon as they arrive at your home.
- Before our installation crews begin, our lead mechanic will talk to you about the overall process and answer any questions you may have.
- Our crews will then cover carpets, flooring and other materials with drop cloths to minimize dirt and damage to your property.
- Upon completion, our lead mechanic will explain how to use your new system and answer any additional questions you may have.
3. Exceptional Service Guarantee and Future Peace of Mind
- Even though your new installation is completed, we still want to ensure everything continues to work as it should. We stand behind every new system installation with our 100% Exceptional Service Guarantee. If you have any problems, questions or concerns after your system installation is completed, we will address and fix them at no charge for one full year.
Turn to ARS/Rescue Rooter a New Air Conditioner
Replacing an old, energy-guzzling air conditioner with a new high-efficiency system can provide you with an excellent return on investment by lowering your utility bills. Every day, we depend on our air conditioners to keep our homes and families cool in the summer, so it’s important to make sure there is a cooling system in place that will convert as much energy into cool air as possible. View our Complete Installation Process.