Air Conditioning Repair from ARS/Rescue Rooter Myrtle Beach
Air Conditioning Repair in Myrtle Beach, SC
Did your air conditioning unit break down? Is your system working, but not providing the comfort you desire? Call ARS to the Rescue! At ARS®/Rescue Rooter®, we have a team of expert service technicians ready to provide you with exceptional AC repair. We have provided air conditioning repair in Myrtle Beach and surrounding area homes for many years, and are available 24 hours a day to help get your air conditioner, heat pump or air handler working properly again.
When the temperature and humidity start to rise, the last thing you want is for your air conditioner to stop working as it should. But the heating and cooling specialists at ARS/Rescue Rooter Myrtle Beach can help you keep your cool and stay comfortable with dependable AC repair. An overheating unit is one of the clearest indicators that your AC has issues, but there are other signs too, such as:
- No Cool Air – Whether you have warm air blowing out of your vents or no air at all, the first thing you should do is check your thermostat. You could have a broken thermostat or an insufficient airflow issue caused by clogged ductwork, a dirty air filter, or a broken motor.
- Indoor Humidity – You should never experience humidity indoors no matter what the humidity is like during South Carolina’s sticky summers. If your cooling system isn’t maintaining consistent temperatures throughout your home, you may need an AC recalibration or even a replacement.
- Cycling On/Off – An air conditioner that seems to be cycling on and off frequently could probably benefit from an AC tune-up at the very least. Your thermostat may be the culprit, but we won’t know for sure until we take a closer look.
- Condensation – If you’ve noticed condensation pooling around your air conditioner, this could mean you have a water or refrigerant leak. If ignored, a leak could spell disaster in water and structural damages, not to mention jeopardizing your family’s health with Freon exposure.
- Unusual Noises/Odors – Your air conditioner should never emit strange noises or odors. An odor could mean your ducts need to be cleaned or your air filter needs to be changed. Grinding noises could mean a professional AC tune-up is necessary to ensure everything’s well-lubricated inside your system.
Emergency Air Conditioning Repair Service in Myrtle Beach
Have you discovered your air conditioner is not cooling during the hottest night of the summer? Call ARS to the Rescue! Our professional, background-checked technicians are on-call 24 hours a day to provide you with exceptional service and get your air conditioner back up and running properly. We specialize in repair, service, maintenance, and replacement for virtually any cooling system. In addition, our flat-rate pricing ensures that all customers are charged equally for every repair, regardless of how long the job may take. If you’re a Home Service Plan member and need after-hours or emergency service, no problem – you are not charged any overtime rates for our service technicians to diagnose your system.
While it may seem tempting to put it off, regular HVAC maintenance services save you money in the long run by catching and repairing potential issues before they escalate into an expensive system breakdown. Our expert technicians are trained to pinpoint any problems in your air conditioner and can fix any issues quickly and efficiently. Many times all that is needed is a little cleaning and tuning, along with the occasional filter replacement, to keep your air conditioner running smoothly.
If you don’t already have a preventative maintenance strategy for your air conditioning system, it’s a great idea to consider one. Your cooling system is a significant investment in your home, and regular air conditioning maintenance saves you from the inconvenience of emergency repairs.
Our A/C maintenance services also:
- Improve the overall performance of your cooling system
- Help lower energy costs for your air conditioning
- Increase equipment life
- Make your cooling equipment more energy efficient
- Help prevent A/C-related emergencies
We think standard pre-season checks are a great idea, but we also offer regular maintenance packages that will help keep your air conditioning unit humming along nicely all season long. A small investment in the present can keep things running smoothly for you in the future when the weather is at its hottest.
Get Up to $1,750 OFF a New HVAC System with our Fall Buy-Back Program* Systems as low as $99 per month!**
Removal and disposal by Company of existing Heating and Cooling System and purchase and installation of complete heating and cooling system required. Customer will receive $1,750 off the purchase of 20+ SEER systems, $1,500 off the purchase of 18-19 SEER systems, and $1,000 off the purchase of 16-17 SEER systems, and $500 off the purchase of 14-15 SEER systems. *Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 12 to 144 months depending on loan amount. 9.99% fixed APR, effective as of April 1, 2020. Minimum loan amounts apply. The first monthly payment will be due 30 days after the loan closes. Payment example based on a $7,500.00 purchase price with 9.99% APR for 120 months. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 10/31/2020
License # M2842
Save $50 on any Indoor Air Quality Product over $399!*
*$399 minimum purchase and installation required. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts or prior sales. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 10/31/2020
License # M2842