Plumbing Services from ARS/Rescue Rooter Myrtle Beach
Plumbing Services in Myrtle Beach, SC
At ARS®/Rescue Rooter®, we only offer the highest quality plumbing services in Myrtle Beach, SC. Whether you need us to install a new water heater, clean your clogged drains, or fix a leaky faucet, our prompt service, upfront estimates, and expert plumbers are what set us apart from others in the field. Count on our exceptional service guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction with our HVAC technicians’ professionalism and honesty. We do everything we can to treat you and your property with the utmost respect before, during, and after a service call. Ensuring our customers’ needs for efficient plumbing services and repairs are met is our top priority at ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Myrtle Beach!
As time goes on, the efficiency of your home's pipes and drains can start to suffer, so occasional plumbing repair is inevitable. When the time comes, all you have to do is enlist the experts at ARS/Rescue Rooter Myrtle Beach. With our skills and experience, we know how to address virtually any plumbing problem, whether it's a leaking faucet, faulty sump pump, damaged pipe, or malfunctioning water heater.
- Trustworthy service that solves the issue swiftly
- Repair experts who can suggest optimal choices
- Quick repairs finished on your schedule
Our Comprehensive Plumbing Services & Repairs Include:
- Drain Cleaning
- Garbage Disposals
- Hot Water Dispensers
- Leaky Faucets & Toilet Repair
- Plumbing Pipe Repairs
- Sewer Line Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Water Softeners
Warning Signs You May Need to Call a Plumber – And Fast
Leaky pipes and clogged drains are more than just a nuisance. If ignored, they can contribute to further structural damages, health issues, and expensive emergency plumbing services. Here are a few warning signs you may need to call our Myrtle Beach plumbers – and fast:
- Low/No Water Pressure – Have you noticed a disruption in the water pressure during your shower? Is your toilet taking a long time to flush? Low or no water pressure is a sign you could have a clog or leak somewhere in your plumbing system.
- Clogged Drains – While you may be tempted to use an over-the-counter drain cleaner to correct a sluggish drain, you should be aware these can cause corrosion and other damages to your pipes.
- Gurgling Water/Sewer Backups – If sewer water is coming back up the drain, you likely have a backflow issue or sewer backup somewhere in your system. Luckily for you, we specialize in sewer line repair and replacement.
- Leaky Faucets – A leaky faucet quickly becomes a burden on your monthly water bill, as well as the environment. The Environmental Protection Agency has done studies indicating that a single dripping faucet can waste as much as 3,000 gallons of water in a year.
- No Hot Water – No hot water in your home usually indicates it’s time for a water heater repair or replacement. If it’s time for a replacement, we can help you select the right size electric, gas, or tankless water heater system for your needs.
- Frozen Pipes – South Carolina winters can be unrelenting. If you suspect you may have frozen pipes, call us immediately. Whether you’ve noticed frost on exposed pipes or there have been unusual clanking sounds, frozen pipes constitute emergency plumbing services from an expert.
Why Choose ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Myrtle Beach?
The reasons to choose ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Myrtle Beach are straightforward. We carefully screen and train all of our licensed technicians to ensure your protection. Our service trucks all come equipped with the necessary tools to make same-day service possible. We also offer convenient appointment times and 24-hour emergency service to accommodate your needs. When you call us, you’ll always receive attentive customer service and upfront estimates for your approval before we begin work. If financing is an issue, we offer featured specials and payment options for new installations to make them better align with your budget. Dedicated to our community, we also implement the ARS Cares Program to provide free HVAC systems to bring comfort to families in need. In addition, you can also rest assured knowing our HVAC company is fully insured to provide plumbing services in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Get Up to $2,021 OFF a New Cooling and Heating System!* Systems also as low as $99/month!**
*Purchase and installation of complete heating and cooling system required. Customer will receive $2,021 off the purchase of 19+ SEER systems, $1,500 off the purchase of 17-18 SEER systems, $1,000 off the purchase of 16 SEER systems, and $500 off the purchase of 14-15 SEER systems. **Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 12 to 144 months depending on loan amount. 9.99% fixed APR, effective as of January 1, 2020. Minimum loan amounts apply. The first monthly payment will be due 30 days after the loan closes. Payment example based on a $7,500.00 purchase price with 9.99% APR for 120 months. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Expires 3/31/21.
License # M2842
$39 Cooling or Heating System Check*
*Tune-up price valid for one working unit. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts or prior sales. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 3/31/21
License # M2842