Heating Repair from ARS/Rescue Rooter Myrtle Beach
Heating Repair in Myrtle Beach, SC
ARS®/Rescue Rooter® can keep you comfortable and warm in your home all winter with an abundance of heating services. If you need repair or maintenance on your furnace, heat pump or air handler, trust our fast and reliable service. No matter what heating service you need, ARS®/Rescue Rooter® can help. We have provided quality heating repair in Myrtle Beach homes for many years. Our professional and highly trained technicians are available 24 hours a day to help get your heating system working properly again.
We know that heating systems don’t always break down during regular office hours. Our after-hours managers, technicians, and Comfort Consultants are available every hour of every day to handle your emergency needs, including repair and service on your heating system. Our flat-rate pricing ensures that all customers are charged equally for every repair, regardless of how long the job may take. Plus, if you’re a Home Service Plan member and need after-hours or emergency service, you are not charged overtime rates.
When to Call Our HVAC Technicians to Look at Your Furnace
Warning signs that you need a furnace tune-up or repair should never be ignored. Please call the friendly HVAC technicians at ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Myrtle Beach if you encounter any of the following:
- No Heat/Low Heat – No heat coming through your vents could indicate an obstructed airflow. When was the last time you checked or replaced your air filter? Over time, your air filter and ducts can become clogged by dirt and other debris. A lack of warm air could also mean something’s wrong with your system’s power source. Be sure to check the circuit breakers and power switch before giving us a call. If you’re without heat during the winter, we provide 24-hour emergency heating service in Myrtle Beach with flat-rate pricing for your peace of mind.
- Faulty Thermostat – Does your furnace seem to cycle on and off repeatedly? Have you noticed inconsistent temperatures throughout the house? You could have a defective thermostat. It could also indicate your system is overheating, which can become dangerous if left ignored.
- Pungent Odors – You should never smell a musty, pungent odor coming from your furnace. You may have mold growth in your heating system, which poses a serious health hazard. Did you know we also provide indoor air quality products to help rid your home of harmful allergens?
- Higher Heating Bills – Nobody wants to pay more in energy costs than is necessary. If your furnace is struggling to operate at peak efficiency, you may begin to notice higher heating bills. Let our experts take a look before a minor furnace repair becomes a more significant issue.
The benefits of HVAC preventative maintenance
It might not be an easy fix when the time comes for emergency heating repairs that's why regular maintenance and tune-ups are so important. Whether it's an electric heater, a traditional gas furnace, integrated into your central HVAC system, a boiler, or any other heater, our specialists know how to carry out in-depth inspections in order to diagnose and resolve minor problems before they get worse.
Some of the benefits our preventative maintenance services offer include:
- Improved furnace performance
- Lower costs for your heating system
- An increase in the life of your equipment
- Better energy efficiency
- A lower chance of heating-related emergencies
Your heating system creates a comfortable living environment when it gets cold outside. Pre-season checks are a great idea, but we also offer regular maintenance packages that help keep your furnace humming along nicely all season long. A small investment in the present can keep things running smoothly for you in the future when the weather is at its coldest. Don’t wait until you have a problem to call us for service.
$59 Heating or A/C System Check*
*Tune-up price valid for one working unit. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts or prior sales. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 1/31/21
License # M2842
Save $50 On Any Heating, Cooling, Plumbing or Electrical Repair*
*$200 minimum purchase required. Excludes service call fee. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 1/31/21
License # M2842