Heating and Furnace
Gas Fireplace Service
ARS®/Rescue Rooter® offers professional gas fireplace service, including installation, maintenance, and repairs related to the gas plumbing line. Whether you want to use your gas fireplace for effective heating or a comfortable aesthetic in any room, our expert plumbers have the training and experience to help.
Comprehensive Fireplace Gas Line Repair
To keep a gas fireplace in working condition, you need a functioning gas line. As a gas fireplace repair company, we can handle problems related to the gas line leading to the fireplace. You can count on our plumbers to attend to a variety of concerns, including faulty ignition, burners that don’t work, and issues with performance or fuel efficiency.
Expert Gas Line Installation
If you’re thinking about adding a gas fireplace to your home, we at ARS/Rescue Rooter believe you’re making a great choice. Gas fireplaces add a touch of elegance to the room, and you can find styles that work well with any color scheme. Our gas fireplace installers are happy to provide the gas line once you complete the physical construction of the fireplace itself.
When you hire our gas fireplace contractor for installation or repair, you get the benefit of our rigorous hiring protocols and our excellent plumbers. We select professionals with a courteous, friendly demeanor to go along with expert training and years of experience in the field. We stay on top of the latest best practices to ensure that you get the best result.
Ultimately, we at ARS/Rescue Rooter aim to provide excellent service that you’ll be happy to call for questions or concerns. To find out more about our services or to book an appointment
with our gas fireplace repair specialist, contact us today!
When to Call for Help With Your Gas Fireplace
Your gas fireplace requires a certain condition to function at peak output and performance. If something goes wrong with the line or other parts of the system, you may notice issues. Contact us to request repair if you observe any of these problems:
- Ignition problems: Every time you ignite the fireplace, you should notice operation from the first ignition. If you have to attempt it several times before you get success, or if the ignition system does not respond at all, you may need gas line repair.
- Low performance: You should get consistent performance each time you use the fireplace, for the duration of the time you use it. Inconsistent or low output indicates a problem with the burner or fuel line, which our plumbers can inspect and repair.
- Unusual odors: While the fireplace runs, you should not notice any strange odors coming from it. A smell of rotten eggs could indicate a gas leak, which creates a serious safety concern. To minimize your risk, you should leave the home and call local authorities.
- Buildup of soot: Although you may need to clean the fireplace on occasion, you should not observe significant soot buildup after operation. This condition reflects a problem with combustion or venting. Our professionals can assess the system and recommend effective solutions.
- Odd noises during operation: Pay attention to the sounds you hear while the fireplace runs. Popping, hissing, rattling, or banging noises could indicate a loose part, excessive soot buildup, or faults with the blower motor. The system may fail or cause other problems if you do not take prompt action.
Issues with your gas fireplace can put you at risk, depending on the problem and the severity. You should consult with our experts as soon as you spot anything unusual regarding the operation of the fireplace.
Can I DIY install or repair a gas fireplace?
Although installing or fixing a gas fireplace might seem like a reasonable DIY project, it can create significant risks for you and your home. Working with fuel lines requires expertise. If you don’t have the right knowledge and equipment, you could end up with a fireplace that doesn’t work or meet building codes in your area.
What could happen after DIY gas fireplace installation or repair?
Doing DIY gas fireplace repair or installation can lead to a few problems, including poor output, low efficiency, faulty gas line connections or gas leaks, and insufficient ventilation. Some of these problems can put you at risk for unexpected fires or negative health effects, which highlights the importance of calling our professionals to handle the work on your behalf.
Why should I hire ARS/Rescue Rooter to take care of my gas fireplace?
When you call ARS/Rescue Rooter to attend to your gas fireplace, you get a great service from our experienced technicians. We can ensure that your fireplace works seamlessly from ignition to ventilation. We’re also happy to answer your questions and confirm that you know what to expect during each step of the installation or repair process.
How do I choose a gas fireplace?
When you’re ready to choose a gas fireplace, you should consult with a company that can handle the design and installation of the fireplace, helping you to determine the best size, output, and position for the fireplace. Once you have a plan in place, we can provide the installation of the gas line.
What does gas fireplace repair and installation cost?
The cost of gas fireplace repair or installation depends on a few factors, including the condition of existing gas lines, the position of the fireplace, the extent of any problem needing repair, and more. When you call us to provide a consultation, we can give you a written estimate covering the costs before we begin the repair or installation process.