AC Repair Service
Does your home need air conditioning repair? Don't get let your home get too hot to handle. Waiting to fix an AC unit problem can lead to much bigger problems down the line as parts wear out or issues build up over time. When it's time for air conditioner repair services, you need to find the ARS/Rescue Rooter service technician nearest to you or try scheduling service today!
What to Expect from Our Repair Services
If your air conditioning is blowing warm air—or not working at all—it's time to call in the experts at ARS/Rescue Rooter. After all, we're not just talking about an uncomfortable afternoon on a hot day: we're talking about your happiness at home, and a problem that may cause extensive damage to your system if not addressed quickly. That's why it's smart to catch problems early before they become expensive to address.
That's where your local ARS/Rescue Rooter AC specialist can help. We have the expertise and experience to determine the extent of repairs needed—and we're available 7 days a week. We make a point of showing up on time, so you are always covered no matter when you schedule service. We also make sure you are completely satisfied by our air conditioner repair services, and our Exceptional Service Guarantee states we won’t leave until you’re happy. You can also expect honest, upfront pricing. We guarantee every technician that enters your home has been drug tested and gone through a full background check. From central air systems to ductless mini-splits, our technicians have the skills and experience to service any brand, make, and model of the cooling system.
Types of AC Repair and Service We Handle
Your comfort is our top priority, so we'll respond quickly when your AC starts acting up. But don't let our speed fool you: we provide quality AC repairs that get the job done right the first time, and every repair is backed by our Exceptional Service Guarantee. Our expertise covers every aspect of aircon repair, including:
- AC compressors
- AC condensers
- Evaporator coils
- Air handlers
- Swamp/evaporative coolers
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Zoned systems
- High SEER, high-efficiency options
- The latest in smart thermostat technology
- Air conditioning filters
- Air conditioning tune-ups (highly recommended!)
Before calling to schedule your appointment, it may be helpful to familiarize yourself with the air conditioning equipment that you have. Make sure you know at least the brand name, the model, and the approximate age of the system, as well as any warranties that may be in effect—and read through our air conditioning FAQ section to see if any of your symptoms sound familiar.
7 Signs You Need Immediate Air Conditioner Repair
- Your AC won’t turn on
- Your cooling system is blowing warm or hot air
- Your AC short cycles or runs all of the time
- Strange smells or sounds are coming from your cooling system
- Your air conditioner is leaking
- You have cold and hot spots around your home
- Your energy bills are increasing month after month (without a reasonable explanation)
If your AC starts doing any of these things, don’t hesitate to contact ARS/Rescue Rooter for service.
How Can I Prevent Air Conditioner Unit Failure?
As the heat index climbs, your air conditioner has to work harder to keep your home at a comfortable temperature. So take care to properly maintain and protect your AC equipment to avoid a breakdown in the extreme heat. Use these simple tips to keep your AC running smoothly all summer long.
- Minimize heat gain. Close the drapes, turn off heat-generating appliances, and switch off incandescent lights.
- Turn up the thermostat. Ease the load on your air conditioner by setting your thermostat to the highest temperature you’re comfortable with and supplementing your AC with fans and other means of staying cool.
- Don’t switch off (or crank up) your air conditioner. Turning down your AC at night and while you're away from home can save you money on your energy bill. However, turning it completely off, then expecting it to play catch up can be rough on your equipment. By the same token, don't set your thermostat below your target temperature to make it cool faster. Most air conditioners only have one speed, so overshooting will only overwork your system.
- Clear the area around your air conditioner. Dispose of any debris you find around your outdoor unit to ensure adequate airflow. Also, trim any bushes or shrubs that are in the way.
- Take care of your AC. Keeping your air conditioner well maintained will help it perform at its best. Choose the right HVAC filter for your home and change or clean it regularly. Schedule regular AC tune-ups, and make any necessary repairs promptly.
These simple tips are the easiest way to increase your system’s efficiency while reducing the chances of a costly breakdown this summer. Call ARS®/Rescue Rooter® at 1-800-277-9400 today to schedule your air conditioner tune-up with one of our Comfort Advisors.