Keep Your Plumbing in Top Condition
Basic plumbing preventative maintenance can help you avoid serious problems. After all, the longer you ignore little leaks, drips, and clogs, the worse they’ll get. That’s why ARS/Rescue Rooter recommends regular preventative maintenance—to identify and fix problems before they get out of control. Keeping your plumbing up to date is a big part of preserving your household’s daily routine, so don’t hesitate to give us a call if you think it’s time your plumbing had a check-up.
Drains are unquestionably one of the most important plumbing components in the home. Without drains, water would have nowhere to go and your toilets, sinks, showers, washing machines, and water heaters would have a hard time working properly. That’s why a clogged drain can have such an impact on your daily routine. Luckily, regular drain maintenance can prevent most problems before they occur—and the plumbers at your local ARS/Rescue Rooter just happen to be drain experts.
How do you keep your drains draining?
When you think about what goes down our drains every day—from grease to hair to soap and food waste—it’s not surprising that sooner or later our sinks become sluggish and clogged. That’s why it’s important to take action to keep your drains in good working order.
One way to keep your drains clean is DrainRight® Drain Maintainer, exclusively offered by the ARS/Rescue Rooter Network. DrainRight®’s special formula works to:
- Liquefy and disperse grease, soap scum, food residue, and waste build-up
- Clean and deodorize drain lines, vent lines and grease traps
- Minimize the need for extensive drain repairs
100% biodegradable, DrainRight® won’t harm your pipes or the environment because it is non-acidic, non-caustic, non-corrosive and safe to use on any kind of pipe or drain.
Home Plumbing System Inspection
The plumbing in your home is a complicated network of connected pipes, valves, drains, and taps that work together to keep water flowing. If one component isn’t working properly, problems can overflow into other areas. For example, if a sewer pipe is clogged, that could cause problems in your sinks, shower, and toilet. In order to make sure your plumbing keeps running smoothly, regular home plumbing system inspections are recommended.
Do you need a home plumbing system inspection?
Do you tend to ignore your plumbing until you have a clog you can’t seem to fix, or showers that just won’t get hot? It’s not always easy to stay on top of all the little details of being a responsible homeowner, but ARS/Rescue Rooter is here to help. Our professional plumbers know what kinds of wear and tear and inefficiency issues to look for, and can also recommend the best option for repairs.
A home plumbing system inspection might be needed if:
- You’re selling your house or purchasing a new one
- You’ve done extensive renovations on your home, including a bathroom or kitchen remodel
- You’re interested in switching to a tankless water heater and need advice on the best strategy
- You haven’t had a full home plumbing system inspection in two years or longer
Home Service Plans
Remembering to keep up with regular plumbing maintenance isn’t always easy. As a homeowner, you have plenty to worry about as it is. So why not sign up for a Home Service Plan and leave the preventative maintenance and plumbing check-ups to the experts at ARS/Rescue Rooter?
Preventative maintenance can be extremely helpful in avoiding major costs and inconvenience over time. ARS/Rescue Rooter thoroughly inspects your home’s plumbing systems for safety and operational concerns. Additionally, we flush and inspect your water heater to keep it operating properly and efficiently. Ensure your home’s plumbing systems stay in top shape year-round with our Home Service Plan.
There are many benefits of preventative maintenance, including:
- Helps avert costly disasters
- Increases water heater efficiency
- Improves plumbing performance
- Helps prevent plumbing problems
- Extends water heater lifespan
- Improves water heater safety
Your Plumbing Home Service Plan* includes:
- Annual water heater safety inspection
- Annual inspection of your home’s plumbing systems
- Priority emergency service within two hours of your call*
- Preferred pricing on service, repair, installation, and after-hours charges
- One-year warranty on repair parts and labor
- Flexible payment plans—pay annually or monthly by credit card/debit card**
- National flexibility—move anywhere within our service areas and continue to utilize our services for your new home.
Take the pressure off with a home service plan from ARS/Rescue Rooter. We’ll make sure your plumbing is running smoothly. Give us a call any time, day or night at 866-399-2885 to find out more.
*Some restrictions apply. See service center for details. Customer is responsible for any additional service work provided outside the scope of the Home Service Plan (HSP). The condition of the heating, air conditioning, or plumbing systems will be reported at the time of maintenance service, but does not imply any warranties to their performance in the future. Customer may receive notice of schedule for Home Service Plan maintenance services by means of automated phone dialing systems. Service under this Home Service Plan shall continue until terminated by either party upon thirty (30) days prior written notice, provided the Company may discontinue service at any time in the event of non-payment by customer.
**Monthly amounts must be paid by credit/debit card or automatic bank withdrawal. Not valid with any other offers or discounts.