The ARS/Rescue Rooter team is helping communities that were affected by Hurricane Florence through making monetary and in-kind donations. If you are looking for ways to help, please consider joining us in relief efforts. Working together, we can make a difference!
Help Us Pack a Truck
The ARS/Rescue Rooter team is making donations and we are also collecting donated items at each of our locations. Our team will drive all donated items to those in need
The most needed items include: bottled water, non-perishable foods, toiletries, blankets, first aid kits, hand sanitizer, baby food, baby formula, diapers, anything helps!
Donations such as bottled water, non-perishable food, and toiletries can be dropped off by October 1st to the following locations:
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Atlanta: 1775 West Oak Pkwy, Ste 800, Marietta, GA, 30067
- Allgood Plumbing, Electric, Heating, Cooling: 3755 Hewatt Ct., Snellville, GA, 30039
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Laurel: 9010 Maier Road, Suite 105, Laurel, MD, 20723
- Blue Dot Services: 125 Industry Lane, Forrest Hill, MD, 21050
- ARS / Rescue Rooter in Charleston: 2548 Oscar Johnson Drive, Charleston, SC, 29405
- ARS / Rescue Rooter in Columbia: 121 Windhill Road, Columbia, SC, 29203
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Manassas: 9070 Euclid Avenue, Manassas, VA, 22079
- McCarthy Services: 8198 Terminal Rd., Ste 100, Lorton, VA, 22079
- RS Andrews of Tidewater: 4550 Bainbridge Blvd., Chesapeake, VA, 23320
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Richmond: 12916 Old Stage Road, Chester, VA, 23836
Donations are accepted Monday through Friday from 9am until 5pm.
Help Us Raise Money
The ARS/Rescue Rooter team is making monetary donations that will go to families impacted by Hurricane Florence. Every penny counts and all money received will go directly to our neighbors in need through the American Red Cross.
Click here now to make a monetary donation.
ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Reviews
See what our customers have to say about our us