Heating and Furnace
Regular furnace tune-ups may seem like a hassle, but in the long run they will save you time—and money. Your heating system is an important part of your home that requires proper maintenance to run smoothly. The experts at ARS/Rescue Rooter can ensure that all the work done on your furnace is completed with precision and care. With regular tune ups, your furnace will continue to keep you warm when it matters the most.
What’s involved in a furnace tune-up?
Stay proactive and don’t wait until your furnace is burnt out and beyond repair. Call in your local specialist to schedule a tune-up when your furnace is still in good shape and ensure it stays that way. An ARS/ Rescue Rooter Furnace tune-up includes all these services:
- Clean blower compartment—a dirty blower wheel can decrease efficiency which raises heating costs
- Clean and adjust burners
- Tighten and inspect wire connections
- Inspect the heat exchanger
- Inspect the gas pressure and flame operation
- Inspect for proper operation of igniter and pilot light
- Look at and vacuum indoor filter
- Check ductwork and connections for proper airflow
After completion, your maintenance specialist will walk you through your Furnace Tune-Up Checklist and provide any recommendations about furnace system maintenance.
Tune-up your furnace so you can turn up the heat
From a quick tune-up to long term care and the protection of a Home Service Plan, we can help you maximize your HVAC system for years to come. Schedule an appointment with your local ARS/Rescue Rooter specialist today.