NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Introduction: American Residential Services, LLC and its subsidiaries (“ARS” or “Sponsor”) are offering entrants (“Entrants”) the chance to win an eligible whole home air purifier (the “Program”). Void outside the Serviceable Area of participating ARS locations and where prohibited or restricted by law. Submitting an Entry constitutes Entrant’s agreement to the Terms and Conditions set forth below and to the Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
1. Sponsorship and Eligibility. Entrants must meet the following criteria: This Program is open to legal residents of the United States that are selected for candidacy by ARS and its affiliates and/or subsidiaries, are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry, and are homeowners living in a residence with an existing central HVAC system (including ductwork) (the “Residence”) within a participating ARS branch or service center’s serviceable area (“Serviceable Area”).
To determine whether an Entrant lives in a Residence within a Serviceable Area, please contact your local ARS branch to determine whether they are a participating location/service center and visit https://www.ars.com/locations to determine the service area of such participating location/service center. Employees of ARS, its affiliates, licensees, advertising, and promotional agencies and the immediate family members of each are not eligible.
2. Program Entry Period. The Program begins on July 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM Central Time on September 30, 2023 (the “Contest Period”).
3. Drawing. A random drawing will be conducted on or about October 7, 2023 by Sponsor to select the winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The Winner will be notified the week of October 10, 2023. Driver’s license with current address or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. Winner must schedule the install of their prize, if applicable, between October 10, 2023 and October 31, 2023 or the prize will be forfeited. Potential winner will be notified by email and phone and must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, Publicity Release (where permitted by law) and any other documentation requested by Sponsor within the time frame identified by Sponsor. ARS will attempt to re-send said email and contact customer by phone up to three (3) times each. If any recipient does not respond to email notification or telephone call within three (3) days of its transmission, or should the email be returned as undeliverable or telephone no longer in service after three (3) attempts, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Failure to provide Sponsor with the requested documentation within the requested time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply. Entries are limited to one entry per household. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who, in its sole suspicion, tampers with the entry process, intentionally submits more than a single entry, violates these Terms and Conditions, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. In addition, Sponsor in its sole discretion may reject an entry if the entry, either in part or in its entirety, is deemed to be obscene, defamatory, inappropriate, or in violation of any third party’s rights. No mechanically reproduced or physical document entries accepted. By submitting an entry, Entrant represents that: 1) he/she is the original creator and owner of all rights to the entry, 2) that the entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other rights of any third party, and 3) the entry has not previously been published in any medium or entered in any other contest. Entrants may be required to provide additional information and/or complete additional documentation as requested by Sponsor, and Entrant must provide such additional information and/or complete additional documentation to verify any aspect of the entry and/or verify the eligibility of Entrant to participate in the Program. Failure by either Entrant to respond to Sponsor’s request for additional information and/or failure to provide Sponsor with completed documentation, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may result in disqualification of the entry.
4. Process for Entry. Visit our https://www.ars.com/blog to complete an entry form. To be eligible, entries must be received within the Contest Period. Entrants must complete all required information in order to participate.
5. Duties of Participants; Limitation of Liability. By entering, Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final. Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for any liability, damages, losses, or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Program and acceptance of the prize. By entering the Program, Entrant agrees that any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs, excluding attorney’s fees, disbursements or court costs. Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim any punitive, incidental, and consequential damages against Sponsors.
6. Description of Prizes. One Grand Prize Winner: ARS will install one (1) new HVAC system at the Grand Prize Winner’s residence. The equipment will be chosen at Sponsor’s sole discretion based on the specifications of the recipient’s home, existing unit, and needs. Prize of (1) new HVAC system includes install of equipment but does not include supplemental electrical work, ductwork, code upgrades, remediation services, or any other work outside the scope of installation. Value varies based on equipment installed. Prizes are not redeemable for cash value. ALL TAXES AND OTHER COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE, AND THE REPORTING CONSEQUENCES THEREOF, ARE THE SOLE OBLIGATION OF RECIPIENT. PRIZES ARE AWARDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY OFFERED IN WRITING) WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT, OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In the event the Winner declines the award or any terms, conditions and/or restrictions associated with the award, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the Winner and to present the award to an alternate Entrant.
7. Permissions. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use Entrant’s names, hometowns and likenesses for online posting, and/or any advertising and publicity without additional compensation. Entrants, and winner, must comply with all instructions in the prize notification and must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) and any other documentation requested by Sponsor within the time frame identified by Sponsor; otherwise an alternate winner and/or award recipient may be selected. Recipients may also be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility and, where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, as conditions of receiving a prize. Failure to comply with the aforementioned conditions shall be grounds for forfeiture of a prize.
9. COLORADO CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
a. Sponsor: American Residential Services, LLC. Contact information: American Residential Services, LLC ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT, 965 Ridge Lake Blvd. Suite 201 Memphis, TN 38120.
b. Deadline for Submission: 11:59 PM Central Time on September 30, 2023.
c. Restrictions on Receipt of Prize: For complete restrictions and limitations on eligibility, please refer to the sections above. Restrictions on receipt of a prize are as follows: winner must complete and return to Sponsor a completed Affidavit agreeing to participate in the Program (including but not limited to allowing an inspection to verify eligibility for the Program) in accordance with the Terms and Conditions identified by Sponsor within the time frame identified by Sponsor. Driver’s license with current address or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The Winner will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit, as well as other documentation requested by Sponsor, and agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein, or the prize will be forfeited. Winner must schedule the install of their prize, if applicable, between October 10, 2023 and October 31, 2023 or the prize will be forfeited. Winner will be notified by email and telephone. ARS will attempt to re-send said email and contact customer by telephone up to three (3) times each. If any recipient does not respond to email notification or telephone call within three (3) days of its transmission, or should the email be returned as undeliverable or telephone number no longer in service after three (3) attempts, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Recipient will be selected.
d. Odds: Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
Inquiries or Questions. Any inquiries or questions regarding this contest, including any request for the names of the recipients, may be sent by regular mail to American Residential Services, LLC ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT, 965 Ridge Lake Blvd. Suite 201 Memphis, TN 38120.
The following licenses are held by or on behalf of American Residential Services:
CA – ARS and affiliates (765155, 800846, 791820, 798615, 765074, 795540, 795556, 811085,795545, 742039, 757544, 808247, 79580, 808247); CO (MP03000224,PC- 1432, 232122); DC (DRM901912, PC40000035, RC40000044); FL (CMC1249753, CMC1250399, CMC1250555, CMC1250743,CAC1813963, CAC1820538,CFC1428283, CFC1429592,CFC1429580, CFC1430664, CFC1429580 EC13002942, EC13008557, EC13008558, EC13008654, EC13002942); GA (GA REG CN004889, GA REG CR109660, GA REG CN210656, MP208443); IL (055-034045, TGC007603); IN (H0020094, C050600004);KS (2023-9335, 2023-2488) KY (HM04864); MA (RC 013652, 3782-M, 4542-PL-C, 171): MD (MD HVAC .01-10647, MD HVAC .01-17840, MD HVAC .01-117642, MD HVAC .01-111910, MD Licensed Plumber #21097, MD Licensed Plumber/Gasfitter #8045, MD Licensed Plumber/Gasfitter #8517, MD Electrical #8286, MD Electrical #14694, WSSC Licensed Master Plumber/Gasfitter PFG-41104, WSSC Licensed Master Plumber/Gasfitter #PFG-01130, WSSC Licensed Master Plumber/Gasfitter PFG-01088); MI (7113540); NC (L.16701, L.19719, L.19913, L.30152, L.30152-01, L.31248, L.31710, L.30680, U.33708, 31248, ); NE (1601136, 21110, 1602056,3935); NJ (Anton Cunningham Master HVACR Contractor Lic. #19HC00378400, Thomas Kober Plumbing Lic. #36BI01029400, NJHIC# 13VH1169330, Michael J. Bondurant Master HVACR Contractor Lic. #19HC00123400, Christopher Donato, Plumbing Lic# 36BI01209000, NJHIC# 13VH11795300, Travis Wear, Master HVACR Contractor Lic# 19HC00282700); NV (71246, 71233, 87052, 87053, 87261, 87262, 87263); OH (45655, 26306, 47543, 48327, 44564, 46260); OR (CCB #127325); PA (HV01783, PA007796, PA127936, PA170770) PA (H.P. ID #01643); SC (M2842); TN (21520, 64210); TX (MPL40979 Richard L. Youngblood, MPL36605 Joe Dan Parson, MPL41408 Shaun Neidig, MPL37063 Jimmy Dunn, MPL40536 Charles Teeters, MPL41024 James Ferguson, TACLA018810E, TACLB043711E, TACLB97192E,TACLB047674E, TACLB20528E, TACLB26717E, TECL19006, TECL28671, TECL35534); UT (353474-5501; VA (2705 059347A, 2705 142947A); WA (RESCUR*007Q7, RESCUR*783BO, JACKHHP931N4, BLUEFFH825RM, BLUEFFH827RK); WV (# WV034354). Additional American Residential Services license information available upon request.
ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Reviews
See what our customers have to say about us