Air conditioning Installation from ARS/Rescue Rooter Vero Beach
Air conditioning Installation in Vero Beach, FL
Ceiling fans and open windows can only work so much to cool you down on a sweltering summer day. Whether it's time to upgrade your existing setup or you want to add AC to your home for the very first time, ARS/Rescue Rooter Vero Beach is your one-stop shop for expert air conditioning installations. The first step is usually deciding which kind of system will meet your needs best.
- Geothermal: Uses the predictably cool temperature of the earth to cool air
- Evaporative (swamp) cooler: An extremely efficient cooling system in hot, dry climates
- Ductless mini-split: An effective way to cool rooms without ductwork, especially in extensions and older homes
Benefits of a New HVAC System
A new comfort system can:
- Operate quieter, inside and out
- Be programmable and Wi-Fi connected
- Control both temperature and humidity
- Be amazingly energy efficient
- Pay for itself with energy savings
- Clean your air of dust, allergens and bacteria
Stay cool with efficient systems
Your air conditioning system has one main job keeping you cool and comfortable but there are ways to achieve that without increasing your energy bill. Geothermal pumps, for example, are generally quieter, more efficient, and require less maintenance than their air-source equivalents, but they also have greater setup costs. Deciding on an air conditioner according to your specific expectations will make sure you're receiving your money's worth.
We can recommend the right system
The ideal air conditioning system relies on the layout of your home and the room temperature you prefer. After looking at your current setup and discussing your specifications, our HVAC technicians can help you determine the ideal system for you. Whatever system you decide to go with, we can provide professional air conditioning installation that is done right the first time to help you stay cool and comfortable during the next heatwave.