Benefits of a Whole-House Plumbing InspectionPlumbing emergencies rarely happen at a convenient time. So, if you don’t want to deal with a 2 a.m. sewer backup or a failing water heater while you’re hosting holiday houseguests, take note!
Often the key to avoiding costly plumbing repairs is early detection. Small leaks could become floods. Standing moisture encourages mold and mildew growth. Blockages may become major clogs, causing major damage. That's where a whole-house plumbing inspection can really pay off by detecting any issues early on.
A plumbing professional can check all the places potential problems may lurk: under cabinets, in crawl spaces, around the water heater and in other, less expected places. Call an ARS®/Rescue Rooter® pro at 1-800-277-9400, and we’ll:
- Examine fixtures, supply lines and drains for water flow problems
- Inspect sinks, showers, toilets and other taps to make sure they’re working correctly
- Check water pressure and pipe connections
- Test emergency shut-off valves
- Administer DrainRight® drain maintainer to all in-home drains
- Inspect washing machine hoses for leaks, splits and loose connections
- Perform free main-line sewer camera inspection upon request with full-size clean out access
- Inspect whole-house water filtration systems