Choose Your Plumber Before Disaster StrikesOften, the key to minimizing damage from a household disaster is swift, effective action. Most of us know to call 911 in the event of a house fire; but who should you call if your basement flooded?
Once you've got a broken pipe, leaky water tank or overflowing toilet, you've lost the luxury of time to shop for the best emergency plumber. In fact, in the stress of the moment, you're likely to hire the first company to answer their phone.
Save yourself the panic and uncertainty by researching your options now. Once you've found the right emergency plumber for you, add their number to your contact list so you won't even have to search for it when the need arises.
Here are some questions to consider as you compare companies:
1. How quickly can they respond to a plumbing emergency? Ideally, look for a plumber that can take your call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and dispatch someone immediately if necessary.
2. Do they provide upfront estimates for your approval before the work is done? A plumbing emergency is an unpleasant surprise. Your bill shouldn't be.
3. Do they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee? If the work doesn't meet your expectations, your plumber should work hard to make it right.
4. Have their specialists undergone background checks and drug tests? Are they licensed and insured? You want to make sure you have a trustworthy, professional plumber coming into your house.
5. Will they protect your property with drop cloths and shoe covers, as needed? When you're facing a plumbing emergency, courteous service is more than a bonus; it's peace of mind when you need it most.
We hope you'll add ARS®/Rescue Rooter® to your list of candidates. See how we stack up to the competition! Call 1-800-277-9400 today for information about our emergency plumbing (and non-emergency plumbing) services.