ARS®/Rescue Rooter® is proud of our reputation in the industry for providing trustworthy, professional HVAC services. Our Mitsubishi heating and cooling technicians have years of experience installing and repairing systems. We do the job properly and efficiently.
A dependable HVAC equipment is essential for your family’s safety and comfort. Our well-trained professionals are standing by to help.
ARS/Rescue Rooter is dedicated to restoring our customers’ Mitsubishi HVAC equipment. Optimizing performance with HVAC tune-ups means lower utility bills and a more comfortable dwelling.
ARS/Rescue Rooter’s Mitsubishi HVAC service experts know each unit. We are ready to deal with any problem in your system and will create a customized repair plan. Our goal is to provide outstanding customer care with unmatched industry expertise.
We’re known for our professionalism, knowledge, and devotion to satisfying each customer for jobs large and small. We’ll look after your Mitsubishi system to keep your family comfortable. Call for an appointment for Mitsubishi air conditioning service or Mitsubishi heat pump service today!
About HVAC Systems from Mitsubishi
The all-climate heat pump technology from Mitsubishi Electric has a reputation in the industry for energy efficiency, which reduces families’ carbon footprint while keeping people comfortable all year round. Mitsubishi’s heat pumps use indoor mini-split units with an exterior unit to heat and cool your home as efficiently as possible.
You can use an environmentally friendly Mitsubishi residential HVAC system to control climate for the entire building or to specify heating and cooling on a room-by-room basis. The system automatically adjusts per your settings for maximum comfort and efficiency, up to 40% better than standard HVAC units.
Mitsubishi Electric’s inverter-driven compressor technology is the secret behind the company’s advanced energy efficiency. You’ll benefit from the intelli-HEAT™ Dual Fuel System, which makes heating and cooling more efficient. Add electric ducted air handlers, which work with current ducts.
Mitsubishi focuses on curbing greenhouse gas with electric heat pumps giving off no emissions as ideal replacements for traditional HVAC equipment using fossil fuels. Mitsubishi Electric also provides the kumo cloud® app, for easy temperature control for each room using a portable device.
Book an appointment with ARS/Rescue Rooter technicians to get an accurate price quote based on variables including insulation, home size, number of rooms, and windows. We’ll create a customized estimate just for you!
What are the main features of the MSZ-FS Deluxe Wall-mounted Indoor Unit?
- * 3D i-see Sensor® for detecting room occupants and temperature
- * Dual vane operation to customize the direction of flowing air
- * Dual Barrier Coating to keep the system running efficiently by keeping it clean inside
- * Triple filtration
- * Handheld, backlit controller
Can you explain the main benefits of Mitsubishi’s MSZ-FS Deluxe Wall-mounted Indoor Unit?
Primary benefits of the MSZ-FS Deluxe Wall-mounted Indoor Unit include:
- * 3D i-see Sensor allows precision control of temperature and comfort
- * Econo Cool gives you better energy efficiency
- * Nano Platinum Filter is designed to improve indoor air quality
- * Electrostatic Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filter reduces allergens inside your home
- * Swing mode helps distribute air more evenly
- * Powerful mode helps you quickly change the temperature
What types of wall-mounted units are offered by Mitsubishi Electric?
The company provides a comprehensive range of HVAC units suitable for mounting on walls to keep your home warm in winter and cool during summer:
- * GL Open Front
- * PKA
- * MSZ-HM
- * MSZ-JP
- * MSZ-WR
- * MSZ-FS
- * MSZ-EF
- * MSZ-G
- * MSZ-GS
- * GL Front Open
- * SZ-FS Deluxe Wall-mounted Indoor Unit
How do I control the Mitsubishi Electric wall-mounted unit?
Mitsubishi Electric offers numerous options to control your system, including:
- * Simple MA Controller (PAC-YT53CRAU-J)
- * kumo touch™ Wireless Controller (MHK2)
- * kumo station® (PAC-WHS01HC-E)
- * Thermostat Interface (PAC-US444CN-1)
- * Touch MA Controller (PAR-CT01MAU-SB)
- * kumo cloud®
- * Deluxe MA Controller (PAR-40MAAU)
Homeowners use controllers to conveniently manage their Mitsubishi HVAC equipment, customizing options to make their family more comfortable, while reducing energy bills due to higher efficiency.
What specifications come with the MSZ-FS Deluxe Wall-mounted Indoor Unit?
Homeowners prefer the MSZ-FS Deluxe Wall-mounted Indoor Unit because:
- * Made with capacities spanning 6,000 BTU/H to 18,000 BTU/H
- * Quieter operation as low as 20dB)
- * High SEER ratings (as high as 33.1)
- * HSPF rating as high as 13.5
- * COP ratings reaching 4.68
- * Certified through ENERGY STAR® for maximum energy efficiency