Heating System Installation from ARS/Rescue Rooter Of Nashville
Heating System Installation in Nashville, TN
Is your heating system on the fritz? Are you tired of high energy bills in the winter? If you’re considering the investment of a new furnace installation or heat pump replacement to reduce your energy usage, or if your system is inoperable, the experts at ARS in Nashville, TN can help you determine the most efficient and effective solution for your home. Our Comfort Consultants are true experts in the industry and will answer any questions you may have.
We will get your new HVAC system installed quickly and efficiently. You can rely on our expertise and experience with HVAC installation. Having a non-professional team handle your heating system installation could spell disaster and most companies don’t provide the guarantee we do. Our Exceptional Service Guarantee helps protect you and your home. If anything goes wrong with the HVAC system installation within a year of the invoice date, we will be right over to your home to fix or adjust it for free.
When Is The Right Time For A Furnace Replacement?
Don’t wait for your heating system to break down before thinking about a furnace replacement. There are some warning signs to be on the lookout for to understand when you should start shopping for a new heating system. The professional team at ARS®/Rescue Rooter® has your back, so be sure to call us whenever you begin to notice these symptoms from your furnace or heating system:
- Your House is Extra Dry or Dusty: If your house feels stuffy and the air feels stale, it’s probably because your heating system has lost the ability to moisturize and clean the air. This leads to an excess of dust and pollen, and has the potential for mold, which may trigger allergies and asthma.
- Strange Noises Coming from Your Furnace: Banging, rattling and popping noises aren’t supposed to come from your furnace or heating system. If you start to hear these or other abnormal sounds, it is generally a sign your furnace is reaching its final days. Call ARS®/Rescue Rooter® right away to have us look and determine whether you need a new heating system installed or not.
- Multiple Furnace Repairs within a Year or Two: If you had to have repairs done on your heating system numerous times within the past few years, it can add up quickly. This is another sign you need to consider a new furnace installation. It may seem like a high cost upfront, but a new heating system is an investment for your home and your comfort.
- Noticed Increase in Energy Bills: Rising energy bills are one of the sure signs it is time to replace your heating system. ARS®/Rescue Rooter® offers many financing options and special promotions to help with upfront costs, but having a new furnace installed can help lower those monthly energy bills by improving efficiency.
- Burner Flame Yellow Instead of Blue: If you notice the burner flame on your furnace is no longer blue and looks to be more yellow, call ARS®/Rescue Rooter® right away for assistance. The change in color could be a result of carbon monoxide. This poisonous gas needs to be taken care of as soon as possible.
Free Estimates, Financing Options & More
The Comfort Consultants at ARS®/Rescue Rooter® listen to your comfort needs, examine your home’s floor plan, and much more when you schedule your in-home consultation. One of the things that makes Nashville so beautiful is the variety of different types of homes. No matter the shape or size, we personalize our new heating system installation recommendations for your home. HVAC systems are just as unique as your home’s floor plan, which is why we work hard to find the perfect match. We will provide you with various options for your new furnace, new heat pump, or entirely new HVAC system. Our technicians also inform you of the differences and benefits of each heating installation option.
Up to 50% of your home’s energy costs may go towards heating and cooling your home. ARS®/Rescue Rooter® experts may recommend high-efficiency cooling and heating systems, programmable thermostats, or zoning control to help curb your monthly energy costs. Not only are many of these HVAC systems applicable for tax credits and utility rebates, but they will also save you every month in energy bills. A high-efficiency system can pay for itself in utility savings over the life of the equipment.
Looking after your heater with regular maintenance
If you care for your heating system and keep up with routine repairs and regular maintenance, a good heater can last you a long time. Along with heater and furnace installation, we also perform tune-ups to check things like air filters and ducts to ensure your HVAC system is running smoothly and will keep you warm all winter long.
Get Up to $2,021 OFF a New Cooling and Heating System!* Systems also as low as $99/month!**
*Savings vary depending on type of complete heating and cooling system purchased and installed. *Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, on approved credit, for a limited time. 9.99% fixed APR, subject to change. Minimum loan amounts apply. Repayment terms vary from 12 to 144 months depending on loan amount. Payment example based on a $7,500.00 purchase price with 9.99% APR for 120 months. The first monthly payment will be due 30 days after funds are disbursed. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 5/31/21.
License # 21520
$50 off any Indoor Air Quality product over $399!*
*$399 minimum purchase and installation required. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts or prior sales. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 5/31/21.
License # 21520