- Plumbing Repair
- Plumbing Installation
- Drain Services and Repair
- Plumbing Preventive Maintenance
- Sewer and Water Line Repair
Water Conservation Plumbing
Protecting the environment is everyone’s responsibility, which is why the plumbers at ARS/Rescue Rooter are well-versed in water conservation plumbing options and how they can fit into your home. There have been many advances in green plumbing technology in the last few years, so if you’re considering updates, there’s a solution out there that will meet your needs—and your budget.
Green plumbing solutions for your home
Reducing your home’s water bill is a great way to keep more money in your pocket and reduce demand on this precious resource. Fortunately, there are many energy-efficient plumbing water conservation advances that make it easy for you to consume less and conserve more:
- Low-flow, high-efficiency, and dual flush toilets for making sure every flush counts
- A wide range of options for water heaters, including: tankless water heaters, solar water heaters, tankless coil and indirect water heaters, and heat pump water heaters
- New sink faucets or aerators that conserve water without noticeably affecting water pressure
- High-efficiency showerheads for those days you really need a long, hot shower but don’t want to waste water
For more information on how you can make your home’s plumbing as eco- friendly as possible, give ARS/Rescue Rooter a call at 866-399-2885 today!