Choose an ARS Network location


Need service now? We answer calls 24/7.For 24/7 Emergency Service Call 866-399-2885
Tap to Call Now
Live Chat

Right to Know Request Form

Right to Know (Access) Request

Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents have the right to request (up to twice per 12-month period) access to the categories of Personal Information ARS has about them. Limited exceptions may apply.

If you are a California resident, you may submit an access request by completing the form below or calling us at 888-389-5567. To validate your identity, we may need you to provide additional information or documentation. We will process verified requests within 45 days, subject to any applicable exceptions and extensions permitted by law.

If you are an authorized agent submitting a request for another California resident, you must provide a written authorization from the Consumer (along with proof of your identity) or a copy of a lawful power or attorney. We may contact you or the Consumer on whose behalf you claim to act to verify your authorization.

Additional information about how we use and disclose Personal Information, can be found in our Privacy Policy. You may find the answer you are looking for faster by reviewing the Privacy Policy than by submitting a request.

Items marked with * are required fields.

  • What is your preferred contact method for questions about your request?
  • How do you want to receive the information you requested?
  • What type of Personal Information would you like to receive?
  • Are you submitting this request as an authorized agent for the above Consumer?
  • By checking the box below, I give my electronic signature and certify that I am the above-named individual. I am submitting this form on my own behalf.






ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Reviews

See what our customers have to say about our us

Based on 134039 reviews SEE REVIEWS
ARS mascot image.

Need service now?

We're here 24/7.

Enter your zip code to find a nearby ARS®/Rescue Rooter®
We found this location to serve you:


Change Locations:

Start Chat with ARS Representative?