Company News | November 14, 2016
VIDEO: Brother’s Wins 1st Place for We are ARS Week ActivitiesEvery year, American Residential Services sets aside a period of time to celebrate ARS through activities and events in each of the service centers throughout the country. The company calls this celebration We are ARS Week.
During this time, the letters ARS have a different meaning:
- Acknowledge Our Employees
- Refresh Our Surroundings
- Serve Our Community
Brother’s Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing received 1st place in the larger branch division. The staff took this year’s ARS week to the next level. Below are some of the different ways Brother’s acknowledged employees, refreshed their surroundings, and served their community.
Acknowledge Our Employees
- “River Bash”, fun day out on the lake with employees and their families.
- Employee car wash where manager’s washed employee’s cars.
- Company breakfast where managers cooked breakfast for the entire company.
Refresh Our Surroundings
- New community lunch table.
- New video cameras.
- Built new cage where technicians can store uniforms and stay organized.
- Fresh coat of paint and new décor in managers’ offices.
- Upgraded P.R.O.S and announcement board.
Serve Our Community
- Collection and donation of school supplies to HOPE.
- Food Drive for the Pilgrim’s Inn.
- Donations to the Charlotte’s Men Shelter.
- Sponsoring ROAR, a kid’s sports league.