California Branch Locations and COVID-19
Amidst this Coronavirus (COVID-19) reality and current protocols, our top priorities are our customer’s health and safety. While our physical locations may be empty, our branches will remain open to provide essential or necessary services to the citizens in our communities.
We recognize that our services are of a special and often emergency nature, and we remain fully committed to fulfilling the needs of our community even as potential demand for our services may increase with more families either choosing to or being required to remain home for extended periods of time. More importantly, the safety of our employees and customers is always our highest priority, and we recognize that heightened diligence and focus on health and safety is required during these challenging times. We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC, WHO and local health officials; and we have been proactively and continually implementing measures and developing plans to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and customers, including:
- Extensive and ongoing training for team members on maintaining a safe and hygienic workplace and environment for our customers;
- Equipping all technicians with masks, gloves, and disinfectants;
- Requiring technician to clean all surface areas with disinfectants before and after performing work;
- Requiring all employees to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing or fever; and,
- Establishment of a dedicated line for customers to call if they have any concerns related to an employee.
Please know that we are prepared to respond to your needs as promptly as ever because we understand that HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems are essential services.
This is an unprecedented time for everyone, and the situation is changing daily. We are committed to maintaining our business operations and ensuring you continue to receive the highest quality service from us, without disruption, and we thank you for your continued trust in us.