Happy Halloween 2014 from ARSHappy Halloween from the ARS / Rescue Rooter Corporate office! We had a lot of fun this year. Each department chose a theme and went all out to see who could win the award for the best Halloween décor. The fun and creativity of each department made for an extra special Halloween this year. We had everything from a Haunted Insane Asylum to Alice in Wonderland. Most of these decorations went up on Thursday afternoon to get ready for Halloween the next day, so the offices were completely transformed overnight.
The senior management staff made up the judging panel and took a tour of each department. They were so overwhelmed by everyone’s creativity that they decided to hand out multiple awards because there were too many amazing themes to choose only one winner.
- The following three departments won a breakfast from Chick-fil-a.
- The “Most Creative Department” went to Marketing for their Alice in Wonderland inspired theme.
- The “Most Gory Award” went to the IT department for their quarantined laboratory theme.
- The “Best Ensemble” went to Customer Care and Legal for their group as Grease!
- The following two departments, Finance (for their portrayal of Clue) and HR (for their portrayal of a Haunted Insane Asylum) won lunch at a local restaurant (Salsa) for “Best Presentation.”
- We also had three winners for “Best Costume,” ranging from the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland, to Colonel Mustard from Clue.