VIDEO: Allgood Wins 1st Place for We are ARS Week ActivitiesEvery year, American Residential Services sets aside a period of time to celebrate ARS through activities and events in each of the service centers throughout the country. The company calls this celebration We are ARS Week.
During this time, the letters ARS have a different meaning:
- Acknowledge Our Employees
- Refresh Our Surroundings
- Serve Our Community
Allgood Plumbing, Electric, Heating & Cooling received 1st place in the smaller branch division. The staff took this year’s ARS week to the next level. Below are some of the ways Allgood acknowledged employees, refreshed their surroundings, and served their community.
Acknowledge our Employees
- Recognition for employees’ “Allgood Anniversary” with a commemorative pin and certificate.
- Company Picnic held for all employees and their families, including activities like swimming, cooking out, games for the kids, and a kickball tournament.
- Flowers given to employees for “Administrative Assistant’s Day”.
- Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Yeti Cooler giveaway for best performing technician.
- Chili potluck, staff breakfast, pizza party, and more.
- “Cleanest Space Contest” including before and after pictures and a winner who received a $50 gift card.
- Technicians competed for the “Cleanest Truck Contest” and the winner also received a $50 gift card. This also gave the techs the opportunity to get a head-start on preparing their trucks for the truck audit.
- "Bring a Can if you Can” Food Drive benefiting the food pantry at Gwinnett Technical College.
- Sponsor many community and non-profit events throughout the year such as Run the Reagen 10K and First Baptist church of Loanville’s 5k.
- For one whole year, the company donated to a different non-profit organization every month. Community members had the opportunity to nominate their favorite charity to be considered and one charity was randomly selected as the winner.
- Allgood serves the community throughout the year in many other events.