Dallas Water Heater Repair
Water Heater Services in Dallas, TX
Problems with your water heater can result in significant damage to your home and property, in addition to a general dissatisfaction with plumbing and water usage. When you run into a water heater issue, it’s important to find a reliable Dallas water heater repair solution as soon as possible.
At ARS/Rescue Rooter Dallas, we have established a strong reputation for high-quality water heater service, installing high-efficiency water heaters, and overall top-ranked customer service. Whether you need water heater repair or a complete new water heater replacement, we have the tools and the experience to get the job done.
Here are some of the benefits of booking water heater service with us:
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed - we won’t leave until you are happy
- All of our plumbers have undergone background checks and are drug tested
- We offer emergency water heater services for when time is of the essence
- Flexible financing options are available to meet your budget
Trusted Water Heater Repair Services in the Dallas Area
At ARS/Rescue Rooter, we understand the frustrations involved with fault water heaters. Most water heaters experience some sort of issue, such as sediment buildup, not enough hot water produced, or a tank leak. The longer one has to operate without hot water, the more frustrating it gets.
Because of this, we encourage our customers to give us a call at the first sign of trouble. We have a proven track record of fixing countless types of water heater problems and plumbing services, whether it be issues with tankless heater or electric water heaters.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Service
Here are some of the common culprits of a broken hot water heater we encounter:
- Incorrect water pressure for your home or plumbing system
- Mineral or calcium build-up
- Rust accumulate which impacts how the water heater functions
- A broken or inoperable thermostat
- Loose parts and fittings
- Damaged or broken anode rod
- Oder water heaters that have begun to malfunction with age
The Telltale Examples of Water Heater Failure
To prevent water heater emergencies, our best advice is relevant for not only our Dallas customers, but for all homeowners: Watch for the signs of a faulty water heater and give the ARS/Rescue Rooter team a call as soon as you see them. Here are some of the most prevalent warning signs to be aware of:
- Occasional spurts of unexpected cold water when it should be hot
- Diminished water pressure throughout the house
- Diminishing hot water flows and temperature
- Rust or brown-tinted water from faucets and showerheads
- Noticeable puddling around water heater and utility room
- Strange sounds coming from your water heater after use
- Leaks, or water pooling around the base of your water heater
Dallas Tankless Water Heater Installation
Tired of attempting a hot shower in the morning and experience icy cold water? May we introduce to you a tankless water heater.
There are two choices for obtaining hot water when it comes to heating the water you use for washing and bathing. The tankless water heater is becoming increasingly popular. Tankless water heaters are an option that we can help you with in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex area. Our objective is to guarantee that your home has the most efficient appliances available.
A tankless water heater eliminates the middleman by directly connecting to your plumbing. There is no need to wait for a tank to fill before receiving hot water. When you desire hot water, this sort of water heater sends the water through a heating element before it reaches your faucet.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
There are several benefits to installing a tankless water heater. Some of the advantages include:
- Saving Money – There's money-saving in water heating costs since there is no tank and only heated water is utilized.
- Uninterrupted Hot Water - If the hot water runs out with a traditional water heater, you must wait for the tank to fill before getting more hot water. There is no need to wait with a tankless water heater.
- Space Saving - A tankless water heater takes up less room than a big water tank, making it ideal for smaller houses.
- Less Breakdowns - With less components to break, you'll save money over time on heating bills, fewer repair expenses, and the option to retain the unit for longer.
Water Heater Maintenance & Preventative Care
It’s true that many water heaters can last years problem-free. To reap the benefits of a quality water heater and to keep it in strong working order year-round, we encourage our Dallas customers to schedule a whole-home plumbing inspection to potentially find problems before they become serious.
If you’ve been left without hot water before and know how alarming it can be or if you don’t ever want to find out, scheduling regular water heater inspections with ARS/Rescue Rooter can provide a big difference.
$99 Main Drain Line Cleaning* Includes FREE Video Camera Inspection**
*Price per line. Valid for drain lines with an external cleanout only. **Full-size external cleanout access required or additional charges may apply. Valid during normal business hours. Call service center for details. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 1/31/2022.
MPL18279 James R. Youngblood, TACLB20528E - D. Mitchell
$50 OFF Any Heating or Cooling Repair
*$200 minimum purchase required. Excludes service call fee. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. Offer expires 1/31/2022.
MPL18279 James R. Youngblood, TACLB20528E - D. Mitchell