- Plumbing Repair
- Plumbing Installation
- Sewer and Water Line Repair
- Drain Services and Repair
- Plumbing Preventive Maintenance
Drain Cleaning Service
Part of keeping your drains in good condition is making sure they are cleaned regularly. In addition to water, the drains and pipes in your house also have to stand up against food debris, grease, soap and hair, so it makes sense that they’d need a good cleaning once in awhile. If you’re noticing your sinks aren’t draining as quickly as they used to, give ARS®/Rescue Rooter® a call—we have options that can help.
No matter the drain, count on us to keep it flowing
It’s not hard to spot a clogged sink or bathtub. If your kitchen or bathroom sinks are slow to drain and emitting a foul smell, you’ll know it’s time to invest a little time in cleaning your drains. Avoid the need for extensive repairs by using our DrainRight® Drain Maintainer on a regular basis, or opt for our high pressure cleaning process, Scour Jet® to get your lines running like new again.
Our drain service cleaning can improve the performance of a number of different types of drains, including:
- Kitchen drains: Get rid of the soap, grease and food buildup so you can get back to your routine without waiting for slow water to drain.
- Toilet drains: Clogs are the most common culprit of toilet malfunctions, but if you’re having issues with both your toilet and your sink, it could be caused by sludgy build up in the pipes.
- Shower/tub drains: Hair can get tangled up in your drains and soap scum can build up on pipe walls causing water from your bath or shower to drain slowly.
- Bathroom sink drains: Toothpaste and soap can build up in your drains, obstructing steady water flow. If you ever lose a piece of jewelry down the sink drain, stop running water immediately and give ARS/Rescue Rooter a call to retrieve it.
- Floor drains: Some laundry rooms, basements and garages have floor drains to prevent flooding. Keep it free of debris to encourage proper draining.
Give your drains a little attention
Whether it's your kitchen drain or bathroom drain, there are a number of ways to combat deteriorating drain performance—and they all start with you. Not everything is meant to go down the drain, so try not to let large pieces of food down your kitchen drain or too much hair down your sinks and shower drains. Also, avoid flushing feminine hygiene products or excessive amounts of toilet paper down the toilet.
At ARS/Rescue Rooter, we understand that no matter how careful you are, your drains will still need a thorough cleaning from time to time. That's why we provide a few options that will help keep your drains in good shape.
- DrainRight® Drain Maintainer: Our professional-strength drain-cleaning fluid can help prevent clogs before they form. It is 100% biodegradable, non-acidic, non-caustic, non-corrosive, and safe to use on any kind of pipe or drain.
- Scour Jet®: Our high-pressure cleaning process will remove years of debris and get your drainpipes running like new again.
- Plumbing inspections: Having your home’s entire plumbing system checked at least once every two years will help make sure everything is running properly, and make it easier to spot problems before they get to the point where extensive repairs are required.
For reliable drain services that will keep your plumbing in good working order, give the experts at your local ARS/Rescue Rooter a call at 866-322-4072. We’re here to help—any time, day or night.