- Plumbing Repair
- Plumbing Installation
- Drain Services and Repair
- Plumbing Preventive Maintenance
- Sewer and Water Line Repair
Sump Pump Installation
Do you worry about your basement flooding every time it rains or after the spring snow-melt? Have you stopped leaving anything valuable in your basement just in case of flooding? Give yourself a little peace of mind and call ARS/Rescue Rooter for expert sump pump installation. Your days of checking the weather forecast for significant rainfall—and tossing and turning all night worrying about your basement—could soon be a thing of the past.
Choosing the right sump pump
You might not think of a sump pump as a necessity. But if your basement is prone to flooding, having the right sump pump installed can save you the stress, cost and time of dealing with water damage. Every home is unique, so if you’re unsure of the right unit for your situation and budget, ARS/Rescue Rooter can help. Here are few things your local sump pump installation professional will walk you through when you’re choosing a unit:
- The type of sump pump: pedestal or submersible?
- Automatic or manual operation?
- Horsepower (1/4HP to 1+)
- Discharge flow (gallons per hour)
- Type of water level sensor (float switch or pressure switch)
- How the unit will be powered – usually hardwired to the home
- Need for secondary system and sump pump battery backup with alarm
- Local code regulations regarding discharge of the waste water
If it’s time to replace or add a sump pump to your basement, don’t hesitate to give ARS/Rescue Rooter a call at 866-399-2885. Our expert plumbers can assess your needs and recommend the best solution so you’re confident in your choice.